Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 1:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just FYI, the fight Wes Sims WAS bit in was his match vs Mike Kyle. Sims was winning the fight with an arm triangle and Kyle bit him. Sims also took that match on two day notice I believe.

Taking a fight on two day notice + getting bit = Sims not being 1/2 the bitch that Mike Kyle was.

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 2:22pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I loved when Frank Mir knocked Wes Sims the **** out and then I also loved hearing Wes Sims bitch about it saying he lost the fight because Frank Mir bit him?

He is a whiney fucking bitch.

Also, 6'6" and 200 pounds is not a heavyweight. Sam Peter would kill that guy. He is too small and he should just drop weight to fight in a lower weight class.
    It was Mike Kyle who he claimed bit him.

Best go watch your UFCs, son.

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 2:41pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go watch my UFC? So I mix up a fighter and now I haven't seen the fight?

Shut the **** up.

Who gives a **** if he took the fight on 2 day notice? That is his fault, and he couldn't finish the triangle, I don't give a **** if someone bites you, he wasn't finishing the arm triangle.

And he wasn't even winning that fight, yall people are ludacris.

I hate these fucking fighters who take fights on short notice, and when they lose they say "Oh, I took that fucking fight on 2 days notice, wait till I am really ready", but if they win they say. "That guy is a little bitch, I took this fight on 2 day notice and I kicked his ass".

It's a bunch of bullshit, and Wes Sims uses it as a scapegoat. He can fucking blow me because he fucking sucks.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 2:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and for telling me I need to watch my fucking UFC.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...fighterid=2713

Loss Frank Mir KO (Strikes) UFC 46-Supernatural 1/31/2004 2 4:21

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 2:46pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah no **** he KO'd him, you said he bitched about Frank Mir biting him. Frank Mir didn't bite him hahaha.

You suck at teh UFC stop trying to save yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 2:50pm

Style: Boxing (sumasshu hige)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out
    Then, I guess you usually miss tons of good fights. Middleweight division rules, man.

Heavyweight boxing is boring lately, compared to the 70s HW generation, or the early 90s with Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe, etc.
    That's all true, the "pound for pound" best guys are in the smaller divisions. It's a time management thing, there is actually a lot of boxing on the tube these days.

One reason people prefer to watch the heavyweight division is it's the only place you see the David and Goliath mismatches. Think Joyce Gracie and Dan Severn. For example, You just have to find out how Chris Byrd is going to deal with a monster like Jameel McCline. Or even Ruiz and Valuev. Since I am about the size of Byrd, and I fight like Ruiz,I care how they handle the bigger guys. I am just not physically capable of performing like Mayweather so there is less useful information for me in watching him. (I see boxing as a martial art eh?)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 2:58pm

Style: Boxing (sumasshu hige)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ignorant ****

Oh and Australian fighters suck. I am sorry to say, they may be tough, but that is all they have going for them. I lost a lot of respect after Kostya Tsyzu didn't come out the 12th round with Hatton.
    I lost all respect for you when you said this.

How did you do against Hatton? Are you one of those retards that boos fighters from the cheap seats? Realize nobody likes those people. When you come out in the 12th against anything other than your soft little dink we can talk about respect.

You got nothing.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 3:03pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Grande
    Just FYI, the fight Wes Sims WAS bit in was his match vs Mike Kyle. Sims was winning the fight with an arm triangle and Kyle bit him.
    I've watched and re-watched that fight, even in slow-mo, and I can't see Kyle biting Wes. Yeah, it's possible that the film didn't catch that, but what are the odds? His UFC record as a beaten, emotionally fragile fighter doesn't lend credibility to his claim that he was bitten. :jerkit2yf

Maybe he had a speech-related problem and tried to say "Kyle beat me" instead of "Kyle bit me" :pottytrai

Also, he spent a lot of time trying to do that triangle, and still couldn't submit Kyle. After the referee ordered to stand up, Wes was exhausted in the floor in all fours like Jenna Jameson. :homo: He was like "holy ****, in what planet am I?"

After he took his sweet time getting up, Kyle came up and pow, Wes went fell on his ass. He sucks. He is strong as an mutant ox, but he has no endurance (look at him after trying to do the triangle), and no technique. Aside from raw strenght, he has nothing.

I loved when Frank Mir knocked Wes Sims the **** out
    I loved that one, too. Specially with Wes at the beginning of the fight, flashing his tongue out, trying to appear like a caged animal. This dude has a mental deficiency and an attitude problem. :tard:

Remember the fight where he stomped Mir's face? I mean, what the ****? :new_Eyecr :tellme:

At the start of round 1, he tried to rush and tackle Mir. I think he watched too much DragonBall Z, or tried to morph into a fucking rhinoceros or water buffalo or something. Pure brute force, no brains, no tactics, no technique. Mir and Wes were like night and day in difference.

How sad was the whole thing, that Wes had Mir on the ground, dazzled and confused after slaming him. He could have mounted Mir and beat the living **** out of him in a UFC-legal fashion. What did he do instead? He acted like an emotional momma and stomped him in the face? :new_all_c

And what's worst. After the referee stopped him, and while the doctor was looking at Mir, he was walking around the octagon, raising his arms in victory as if he were Maximus Decimus Meridius in the Colisseum. He was totally oblivious that he broke the rules he agreed upon when entering the UFC. His cerebral cortex must be made out of cork or something :icon_conf

Forever and ever since then, he has been the worst MMA fighter I've ever seen on TV. A MMA fighter that dares to come on TV not only has to have brawls and guts; he gotta have brains.

I pretty sure he can beat me (or any 5'6" little **** like me) into a pool of **** and blood, after ramming my head up my ass, no doubt. LOL. But as a heavyweight fighter, he sucks more than a vacuum cleaner.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 3:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In agreement with KM for like the second time ever.

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I already admitted to mixing up the fighters, what more do you want? A fucking blowjob for an apology?

As for Fat Bastard, you too can shut the **** up. DId I come out of the ring in the 12th against Hatton? Shut the **** up. I can boo whoever the **** I want, because Tsyzu is a ****** for not coming out.

He was the Champion, and he first of all picked to fight in Manchester, and then he doesn't come out, not even for 1 minute into the 12th? If he was hurt so bad atleast COME OUT, and tell your corner to throw in the towel after 30 seconds.

I lost respect for him, for someone who was supposed to be good, and to bitch out like that to me is not the fighter who I thought he was.

No I am not a world class fighter, and no I probably couldn't hang 11 round with Hatton, but that isn't the fucking point.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast