Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:36pm

Style: Aikido - Iwama Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bullshido is definitely for kids

The site needs a good old fashion ass whopping but not one kid on there will come forward to throw down. They just make out ragout claims that grappling is the all thing. Where were they when the BJJ fighters got creamed vs strikers. Why won't any of them face up to our TMA fighters now that we have kicked their silly asses? Because they are cowards, that's why just like ALL of these bullshit bullshido wussy cakes.

I've became a member of Bullshido.... then regretted it. Make no mistake, it is not a site about martial arts, it is a site about Brazilian jujitsu and MMA in general. If you do not study either or these fighting methods, and claim to be able to defend yourself they rip the verbal **** out of you on the forums. Ive seen it. According to them systems such as Gong fu and Shotokan karate do not work in a street fight because grapplers always win. They forget to take into account that most muggers and the like can't spell Brazilian Jujitsu, let alone know any of its moves. They simply use the site to brag and act macho, and have even had the audacity to write a whole article about grappling, and why a striker will never beat a grappler. Putting things like weight and skill aside, this is true Bullshido. According to them a 18 year old whos been doing BJJ for 3 years could pulp someone like a Judan in Shotokan or Goju-ryu Karate. Twisted logic, but a fight Id love to see.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:37pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lays down trump card.

Now shut up and go away.

Administrator

Posted On:

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDrozen
    The site needs a good old fashion ass whopping but not one kid on there will come forward to throw down. They just make out ragout claims that grappling is the all thing. Where were they when the BJJ fighters got creamed vs strikers. Why won't any of them face up to our TMA fighters now that we have kicked their silly asses? Because they are cowards, that's why just like ALL of these bullshit bullshido wussy cakes.

I've became a member of Bullshido.... then regretted it. Make no mistake, it is not a site about martial arts, it is a site about Brazilian jujitsu and MMA in general. If you do not study either or these fighting methods, and claim to be able to defend yourself they rip the verbal **** out of you on the forums. Ive seen it. According to them systems such as Gong fu and Shotokan karate do not work in a street fight because grapplers always win. They forget to take into account that most muggers and the like can't spell Brazilian Jujitsu, let alone know any of its moves. They simply use the site to brag and act macho, and have even had the audacity to write a whole article about grappling, and why a striker will never beat a grappler. Putting things like weight and skill aside, this is true Bullshido. According to them a 18 year old whos been doing BJJ for 3 years could pulp someone like a Judan in Shotokan or Goju-ryu Karate. Twisted logic, but a fight Id love to see.

Oh shut the **** up Troll.

You do Aikido. You are a loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:

Style: Aikido, kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This post is stupid. No one is going to meet you just like you wouldnt meet them. Let me be the first of saying this post was a waste of your time. We are all now dumber for reading this post, but not nearly as much as you are for writing it. You are a disgrace to your art, school, mother and father.

Plz do not post again

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:46pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've became a member of Bullshido.... then regretted it.
    I also regret the fact that "you've became" a member of Bullshido. PM JKDChick if you would like to rectify your error.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:47pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** just ask me right now and I'll rectify it.

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crazy croatian strikes (atemis) back!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:51pm

Style: Kitu ryu jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to them systems such as Gong fu and Shotokan karate do not work in a street fight because grapplers always win.

Haha, you said gong fu. Aren't you cool.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 3:54pm

Style: Aikido - Iwama Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So much hype on so little ****. I saw this fight at a local BJJ school here and the instructor hit his head on the floor after the street guy reversed his take down. Blood was everywhere and boy was I ever ashamed of what I saw.

Oh well, live by bullshido, die by it too. :owneddanc

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/31/2006 4:02pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So much hype on so little ****. I saw this fight at a local BJJ school here and the instructor hit his head on the floor after the street guy reversed his take down. Blood was everywhere and boy was I ever ashamed of what I saw.

Oh well, live by bullshido, die by it too. :owneddanc

Sure you did.

I went to the moon, and saw green men doing Aikido, except the ukemi swallowed, and all the green men bukkak'ed the ukemi.

There was so much jizz everywhere, I was ashamed of what I saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast