Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 1:09am

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is this for Real?

I found this site and wanted to know others opinion. I have never met this guy so I really do not know but the information on the site, and the poor taste in costumes gives me a very bad taste. It is located here

http://www.shorinji-te.com/
    Last edited by Monk; 12/25/2005 1:27am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 1:14am

Style: BBT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Shorinji-Te is a American Urban fighting monks' self defense martial art and healing arts system founded in U.S.A. in 1990. The Founder (Kaiso) Shawn Cephas is the Supreme Priest Master."
    Do you really need to ask with an opening statement like that?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 1:30am

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoBuyu
    Do you really need to ask with an opening statement like that?
    I have found that people really do not like for others to come out and give thier opinion unless they have done the research. I figured to ask and see if anyone else had seen or heard of the guy before I wrote him off. I didn't want to upset the Master Posters here by assuming something, so I asked. Damned if ya do, Damned if ya dont.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 3:07am

Style: BBT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk
    I have found that people really do not like for others to come out and give thier opinion unless they have done the research. I figured to ask and see if anyone else had seen or heard of the guy before I wrote him off. I didn't want to upset the Master Posters here by assuming something, so I asked. Damned if ya do, Damned if ya dont.
    Haha, Welcome to Bullshido. Enjoy your stay...while you last. Oh, and get some thicker skin, you'll need it.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 4:04am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fabled Master Priest?

Level 99

Str 255
    Dex 255
    Wis 255
    Con 255
    Int 255
    Cha 255
    Lck 255

Truly a God among men...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2005 4:03pm

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey dipshit...we don't have anything against ninja's (other than they wear pajama's in public) we don't hate on other styles just because we don't happen to practice it....What we hate are impostors (Ashida Kim types) and people who prey on the public's lack of knowledge when it comes to self-defense.

We hate people and establishments that have the nerve to advertise self-defense systems and techniques that do not work. These places fill their students with the false belief that what they are actually learning will help defend themselves in an actual confrontation. They fill their students with a false sense of security and confidence they may end up getting them hurt or even killed.

Some dumbass instructor advertising Knife defense or gun defense tactics or training and then teaching it to his students is only going to get them hurt or killed. Because his BS training is instilling in them a false belief that they can actually disarm a knife or gun wielding attacker.

BTW, I hate you for attacking what I believe in...so shut the **** up n00b!

[EDIT]
    I see the post I was replying too was removed, funny how the author of it didn't have the balls to leave it here.
    [/EDIT]
    Last edited by Memnoch1207; 12/27/2005 5:59pm at .