Page 2 of 16 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,334
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent.

    But watching those clips makes me so proud of taking Judo. For an expert grappler ther where so many opportunities to execute a power throw. Anyway. Good stuff.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    andy hug was one of the guys in the tournament footage

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    657
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yup andy hug at 1:34

  4. #14
    alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,202
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    Excellent.

    But watching those clips makes me so proud of taking Judo. For an expert grappler ther where so many opportunities to execute a power throw. Anyway. Good stuff.
    god you are so full of ****. that guy would fucking kill you before you even stepped onto the mat. he would look at you and your heart would explode. as if you doing judo would save you from someone whos foot has seen so much ass. even if you had done judo for 20 years i bet he would still kill you like the bitch you are.

    /me sends hate rays at hannibal

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    317

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    Excellent.

    But watching those clips makes me so proud of taking Judo. For an expert grappler ther where so many opportunities to execute a power throw. Anyway. Good stuff.

    you're assuming that he'd fight in the same way against you. He knows this is karate only. Against you he wouldnt use the same (risky) techniques, he's just beat you down with short quick blows

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    114
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The last guy he seemed to be having trouble with was his 100th opponent. If you look on the upper right corner of the ring they have a post with the opponent number.

    What's with that throw around 1:08-1:09? And again around 3:39? I thought that was illegal?

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,148
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea, that guy working his body is nuts and looks like he is antagonizing him.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ?????????
    Posts
    2,736
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchTape
    The last guy he seemed to be having trouble with was his 100th opponent. If you look on the upper right corner of the ring they have a post with the opponent number.

    What's with that throw around 1:08-1:09? And again around 3:39? I thought that was illegal?
    Those aren't really throws as they are more like sweeps.Which are legal in KK.Welcome to the rough and tumble world of Full-contact.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ?????????
    Posts
    2,736
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Yea, that guy working his body is nuts and looks like he is antagonizing him.
    No, he's not doing that.I believe they might have been friends once.Before the split of Kyokushin.

Page 2 of 16 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO