Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 12:07pm

Style: Ex-HFYWC, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    So, would you give us an overview of the coversation?

This adds a whole new light to HFY. I've seen this before, where you question, then you are attacked in writing and phone calls.

Then the inevitable come to my school see how we spar is thrown out.

Then slowly everone disappears.

That is cultish that Meng gave you a call. Especially with your year or less of training.
    Last month (on January 12th 2006, at approximately 11 am to be exact) he called me at my workplace and said that whoever this ghostdog68 character is, he's "gone too far" and needs to be "dealt with the martial arts way" and added something about some of his "intermediate level students" being ready to challenge me. I told him that I didn't know what he was talking about, asked him "what's the big deal it's just an internet forum?" and added that if all the things this "ghostdog68" is saying weren't true you guys shouldn't have any trouble refuting him!

At which point he hung up on me.

So this whole time and up until last week they don't know for sure who I am yet.

Then last Thursday afternoon (2/9) I get an email from my old Hung Fa Yi sifu telling me that we needed to talk. So I called him at his house and he said that Benny Meng was once again furious at "ghostdog68" and really wanted to find out who he is. Apparently, the reason this time was because he saw that I had told someone on this forum to go to Jorge Gurgel's school instead of his. Benny then called my ex-sifu and insisted that I was ghostdog68 and wanted him to sniff me out. In our phone conversation my ex-sifu told me that Benny was "losing face" and that he wanted to "deal with me." When I asked him what he meant by that, he replied "like they dealt with people back on Hong Kong rooftops", which, according to my ex-sifu, is an important part of "Chinese culture", LOL! [He's gottta save face!!!!]

I responded to him that Benny's obviously got "issues" and continued to deny that I was ghostdog68. Then I was asked if I knew "how to get a hold of him." I said that I knew but it wasn't any of their business, and that was pretty much the end of the conversation.

Then, later that evening, my ex-sifu writes me an email saying that based on my profile here and my continuing refusal to divulge who this ghostdog character was, he could only conclude that I was ghostdog68!

Then, interestingly, the very next morning Hung Fa Yi's "geezah's" first words to me on this forum are: "Hey Brian," (LINK)

Interesting because I had never used my real first name on this forum before.

Now how did he find that out?!?

And why start calling me by my first name all of a sudden?

This **** is all very funny really...in a tragic sort of way.

Oh well...I'm pretty much finished with it. What's done is done.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 12:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow.

Thanks for that.

Okay, that is enough for me if it is true( you know me not being there and all).

I'm sorry but, a MA studio has NO BUSINESS calling someone at work to issue a veiled threat. That is what cults do. Especially, if it really was Benny Meng.

Usually this turns into a cult trying to get someone fired. Whether or not it is a legit art is a totally different topic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 2:48pm

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Threating you with physical violence is a very fucked up thing to do, not to mention childish.

''Part of chinese culture'' my ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 5:09pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder why "Master" Benny is furious? After all, if he's really "fought and won against some of the world's best" as he himself claims, then all he needs to do is provide some names and details. I guess he's furious because he's been revealed for what he is -- a bullshido "master" that puts forward lies to feed his image. The really funny part is who would be afraid of being challenged by any of these bullshido types? Sort of like being threatened by some ***** gang! It's so pathetic that it's funny.

Posted On:
    4/25/2006 12:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Quan Fa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :bbd:Not too bright!

These guys have been internet terorists for a long time. They make trash up, and each time they tell it it gets worse for anyone from outside the school. X years ago some dude showed up, we kicked his a$$, bitch slapped him etc. WTF mate?

So they are some real tough fighters because they never actually have to fight, just wait a couple of years and say how someone else beat up this guy or that. True Bullshido!

So what happens when someone pushes them around?

http://hfy108.com/forums/showthread....5&pagenumber=2

According to many people with their experience he is a really sneaking guy with his own personal agenda. He is always promoting himself as some kind of authority. That is his own business and no one really cares about his nonsense, but the problem is that he always likes to attack Shoalin’s name and Chi Sim Weng Chun.

What type of person like this goes around insulting and attacking other people like VTM Benny Meng, it really shows that Hendrik has very little character and morals.

Speaking about Hendrik’s circle of friends – I heard that there was an incident in Arizona where one of Hendrik’s friend and Robert Chu’s Student entered into a friendly gathering but it seemed that he might have had other intentions. I heard that he also was being sneaking and violated the 3 roll chi sao platform which is standard rule before reacting and went into poke someone’s eyes with even though he is twice the size of his opponent and he STILL went into dirty tricks to get the upper hand.

What is he trying to prove?

Yes, what does it prove?
    1: They cannot Chi Sao
    2: Their Kung Fu only works if there are "rules"
    3: They cannot stop people from poking them in the eyes
    4: Hung Fa Yii only works against smaller people

Same old Bullshido Goldmine

5C

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 6:51am

Style: Boxing and Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would it be possible to put all of the Bullshido members against all their members? We'd probably lose.

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 9:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Quan Fa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah but if we lost, we might go train hard afterwards and not threaten to kick some dudes ass or complain that they didn't follow rules.

:qright2: Knyuk

5C
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728