Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 4:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny thing about weed..
    You can still fight really well if you have to, but it makes most people so laid back they don't want to.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Lightweight

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 5:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny thing about weed..You can still fight really well if you have to, but it makes most people so laid back they don't want to.
    Nah, THC is a testosterone blocker. Less testosterone means less agression but it also adversely effects strength and muscle growth. We have the strongest pot in the world here (yes, its stronger than African bush weed and the **** they sell in Amsterdam) and a lot of guys get amazing results body building simply by stopping smoking. Massive dump of testosterone in system....

I can't smoke it though - I'm one of the 5% whose brain reacts to the inhibition of the testosterone by doping my system with adrenaline and more testosterone. Unless I smoke enough to coma out I'll start a fight within half an hour. Sucks _ i used to love getting stoned with my mates until they made me stop.

For those saying high taxes are bad, Norway has been voted best place to live 4 years running. Some of the highest taxes in the world too. I'd rather live in a highly taxed country with free health care, even better free higher education than somewhere like the USA. Hell most Scandinavian countries give 12 months paid maternity or paternity leave (primary carer) at full salary.
    Sociopaths are people too.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 5:52pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile
    Nah, THC is a testosterone blocker. Less testosterone means less agression but it also adversely effects strength and muscle growth. We have the strongest pot in the world here (yes, its stronger than African bush weed and the **** they sell in Amsterdam) and a lot of guys get amazing results body building simply by stopping smoking. Massive dump of testosterone in system....
    ****. ok post some sources while I fire up my google fu. God I hope you're wrong.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 9:03pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    Free health care, legal weed, now this...

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...l=968793972154

Canada! **** yeah!

The Government has no place in the bedrooms of Canadians. But it isn't gonna be MY wife that I'll be letting some jerk stuff like a Christmas turkey.

Besides, **** like this has been common in Europe for years. It's gonna happen regardless, it doesn't hurt anybody, and it seems to be a common way for weird, ugly people to have fun, so it only makes sense for it to be legal.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 12:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everybody loves Canada!!
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 4:03am

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    could this be the real reason ronin left?
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 8:07am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    The Government has no place in the bedrooms of Canadians. But it isn't gonna be MY wife that I'll be letting some jerk stuff like a Christmas turkey.

Besides, **** like this has been common in Europe for years. It's gonna happen regardless, it doesn't hurt anybody, and it seems to be a common way for weird, ugly people to have fun, so it only makes sense for it to be legal.
    Crap, it's common as hell in Orange County, Ca. The "perverts" are everywhere, and while it's not my cup of tea, I'd take issue about the girls all looking like Ron Jeremy. At least in OC. I'm not so surprised that Canada did this, they already have sex-on-premise swinger's clubs all over the place in the US. Even in the bible belt states.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12