232763 Bullies, 3622 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 1:31am

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meng_mao
    They had a gym called Just a black guy?
    Yup, funny huh? I had a friend who tried to go but they wouldn't let him join as he was from Norway. Wierd if you ask me!
    :new_rainf
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 1:37am

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Atleast I had the balls to take my ass kicking from Kiev, this guy was just a fucking *****...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 4:29am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This seems really immature.

Reminds me of fights I get in 5th grade. Kids don't show up after school as agreed.

But damn, we are talking about adults here, acting like little graders.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 4:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nuteboy did the right thing.

What kind of matured adult would gets into fights over internet arguements?? It takes a bigger man to walk away from these silly little things. Only people with the need to satisfy their ego make big deals out of these silly things. Get a life man. And listen to the interview?? WTF he trying to prove?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 7:35am

Style: KickBoxing, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner

What kind of matured adult would gets into fights over internet arguements??
    From the start to thew finnish of the whole stupid incident Nuteboy did the exact opposite of the right thing to do.

What kind of adult gets into internet arguments?

"It takes a bigger man to walk away.."

You can't apply that anti-bullying hype to this situation. He only walked away from the fight because he was scared of being hurt and humiliated.

The pictures of him are well funny too. What a

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 7:53am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meng_mao
    They had a gym called Just a black guy?
    Also, should this go under your martial arts (bodybuilding) sucks?
    No.

We had a member named justA black guy, and he trained Shidokan at Chicago Fitness Center under Shonie Carter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 2:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BOTH of them were acting immaturely.

All muscles, no brains.

Just listen to that interview and he sounded like someone really stupid. I guess he went into fighting because he couldn't get a college degree.

Flying over there to beat up someone? Man, really reminds me of 5th grade.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 2:52pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What kind of matured adult would gets into fights over internet arguements?? It takes a bigger man to walk away from these silly little things. Only people with the need to satisfy their ego make big deals out of these silly things. Get a life man. And listen to the interview?? WTF he trying to prove?

Winner = Nuteboy?
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Amateur Fighter

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 3:33pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wrong. Nuteboy thought he could talk tough and nobody would actually DO anything, ( To be expected, because how often do internet fights pan out?) He backed out not because of maturity, but because of fear. He realized what he had gotten himself into, and got the **** out while the getting was good. The least he could do is admit he didn't have a pot to piss in when he started talking **** in the first place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 4:34pm

Style: TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BOTH of them were acting immaturely.

All muscles, no brains.

Just listen to that interview and he sounded like someone really stupid. I guess he went into fighting because he couldn't get a college degree.

Flying over there to beat up someone? Man, really reminds me of 5th grade.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....

Now it's YOU who is going off the deep end.

All muscles and no brains. Yeah, both Shonie and "Fenris" both came off as "no brains" to me... are you kidding me?

"He talked dumb."

Were you even listening to Shonie Carter, or were you too busy getting hung up on how he liked to talk? Shonie Carter being all muscle and no brain? That's just plain ignorance on your part. Plain ignorance.

Was the whole thing immature and full of machismo? Yes.
    Were Shonie Carter and "Fenris" really so pissed off that there lives are forever changed and they'll never forget this moment for as long as they both shall live? No.

Nuteboy wasn't the bigger man for anything. Go listen to the interview again. Go check out his pictures. He was a bunch of hot air flexing confidently in front of a mirror. He egged on a bunch of people on the internet, and then in true fashion the guy from Canada phoned in a friend for free. No one lost any money. No one lost any time (even if Shonie claimed he could be doing something else, he was just talking smack. I seriously doubt he was losing money and crying in frustration. And they BOTH admitted that they knew Nuteboy wasn't going to show up).

In the process, Shonie and "Fenris" got to talk **** about a guy over the phone for twenty plus minutes. Is it stupid and immature? Sure it is. But I seriously doubt those too guys were really serious about it. Were they pissed about a guy slighting the sport? Yeah, they were. But tell me this. Do we do any different here on Bullshido, what with the throwdowns, the martial art discussions that frequently go down the "Your art sucks!" routine repeatedly? And people screaming GONG SAU every five seconds? Come on.

And saying Shonie Carter is "stupid" is simply a stupid comment. Yes, a stupid man some how gets around the world, taking fights, making money and getting hot women.

No one said that Shonie Carter did wise or honorable things. But you can't be "stupid" and try to live the life of a fighter like that. You simply can't.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12