Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hwa Rang Do grandmaster accused of abuse, property damage, drug use and more.

I was recently looking for a new school in the LA area, and I discovered this twitter account and internet page accusing Grandmaster Henry Taejoon Lee of some pretty serious stuff. I was wondering your thoughts on it.

Note: I can't post links.

**twitter.com/darkknight1958

**liarscheatersrus.com/taejoon-lee-or-henry-lee-or-grandmaster-lee.html

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My question is why you should care. This is nothing but a smear campaign. There are no facts presented, as far as I'm concerned somebody with a lot of time on their hand is trying to bad mouth someone and I tend not to listen to the loudest person in the room.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    My question is why you should care. This is nothing but a smear campaign. There are no facts presented, as far as I'm concerned somebody with a lot of time on their hand is trying to bad mouth someone and I tend not to listen to the loudest person in the room.
    Actually, I agree. Can we just delete this post? I feel bad for even bringing it up. Smear campaign is accurate.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, don't worry about it. I just want to bring that to light just in case.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is never anything wrong with asking questions and seeking more info on claims, ssmarvin0.

It actually shows you have at least two brain cells to rub together.

In theory, over time, this thread will be populated by or seen by people with the same concerns or questions. Maybe even be visited and posted on by people who made those accusations and claims, who will then be questioned and asked to present evidence.

Welcome to Bullshido and make sure you stop by Noobietown and introduce yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    great martial art and great instructor.

always sorry to see these character assassination type posts. everyone loses.
    no author no facts just a bad spirit :(

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THE TRUTH ON TAEJOON LEE

The article on LIARSCHEATERSRUS on Grandmaster Taejon Lee is 100% TRUE.

Every HWARANGDO instructor in US and Europe and all the members of the Hwarangdo Non Profit org have received an email
    with the evidence of the assault he caused , his drug use, his drug dealers, his illegal guns , and the property damage he had caused .

The West LA police has received also all the documents and are about to arrest him on assault charges.
    There are certain serious family issues that have prevented it up to now .
    The recordings of his rants have been labeled by every single person who heard them as "horrific"

Grandmaster Cliff Stewart ,who is providing the 24hr security on his ex , called his father Joo Bang Lee and was told & assured that he is NOT talking to his son anymore .
    He is very aware of what he has done and extremely shamed by his actions.
    His family has disowed him.
    They are in the process of removing him from Hwarangdo as there is a class action lawsuit about to be filed if some of the members continue to allow him around students.
    John Marcus a member of the non profit and Fernando Ceballos are also named on the lawsuit .

Bullshido was offered the evidence via Twitter but they kept quiet .....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Nah, don't worry about it. I just want to bring that to light just in case.
    The article on Liars Cheaters is 100% true. All Hwarangdo instructors in US and Europe received an email with evidence of the assault,property damage,drug use ,his drug dealers and his possession of illegal guns.
    Grandmaster Cliff Stewart who is handling the 24hr security oh his ex ,called his father Joo Bang Lee at his school in Tustin Ca and was told that he (father) is very aware of his sons wrong doings,and extremly shamed .He has disowned his son and the family is not speaking with him.
    They are in the process of removing him from Hwarangdo same as his younger brother Eric who was disciplined for far less serious matter ( he married a student) than these assault charges drug abuse and his 3 DUIS or they will be sued as an organization for not discipline him and covering up this mess as he is not fit to be around any students.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmarvin0 View Post
    Actually, I agree. Can we just delete this post? I feel bad for even bringing it up. Smear campaign is accurate.
    I have responded with 2 posts stating what has happened with Grandmaster Lee his father and Grandmaster Cliff Stewart.