Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lightweight

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 10:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, you are obviously either a child or of child like mentality.

NHB fighting in many places in the world is NOT subject to the mafia, neither is it subject to the same rules as in the USA. Legit NHB fighting in New Zealand has the following rules:

No groin strikes
    No biting
    No eye gouging.

Everything else is up for grabs. Its still dominated by MT, KK, BJJ, Judo, JJJ and KB. TKD stylists just get mangled. The underground fight circuit with no rules is pretty much the same.

I see your ignorance. A knee to the balls is nothing. The knee is a WIDE area surface. Kuk sool won stylists would use a small area surface such as the tip of the thumb.
    You have swallowed your instructors bullshit. Damage to the testes is almost impossible to inflict as the body withdraws them almost instantly. The pain is typically caused by the withdrawal. The testes are a mobile target in a loose area of skin and not subject to being hit with a pinpoint attack unless you are strapped naked to a tble. Maybe you like it like that, who knows. The best method to damage them is to hit with a knee to try and catch them between the pelvis and the striking surface.

If you can hit me in the nuts with a thumb, I can hit you in the head with my elbow. You lose.

The fighters who hit me in the balls had a verifiable full contact fighting record. I'm up to about 500 nut shots now - if I'm lucky I'm sterile, I sure hope you are. Door work for years will do that. The only fight I have lost to a nut shot, the hit was with a crow bar while I was on the ground being held down. Everyone else got mangled.

The only thing you see is the hair on your instructors stomach as you suck him off.
    Sociopaths are people too.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 10:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    I see your ignorance. A knee to the balls is nothing. The knee is a WIDE area surface. Kuk sool won stylists would use a small area surface such as the tip of the thumb.

The fighters who hit you in the balls did not understnad correct groin pressure points and striking surfaces.
    So you guys thumb each other in the testicles .. wow thats hardcore training .. no wonder you guys are the bad ass real deal .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 10:23pm

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeh that fight video showed an 80 pound advantage to the winner, and nothing that looked like TKD at all.

You have proved your point.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 10:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    I see your ignorance. A knee to the balls is nothing. The knee is a WIDE area surface. Kuk sool won stylists would use a small area surface such as the tip of the thumb..

Man, I usually pay $20 for that downtown. Where do I sign up?!
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Lightweight

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 10:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The world Kuk Sool Won website talks about 4000 years of identifiable martial arts history in Korea.... Thats 2000 more than the regular crap.

They do claim to teach ground fighting.

Here is a list of their techniques:

Techniques

Notice the throwing picture..... One handed wrist throw and guy is head high off the ground. Ukes this compliant would make Aikidoka jealous!

I smell another Korean martial arts cult....
    Sociopaths are people too.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 10:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gracie withdrew AFTER he BEAT Kimo.

He Beat Kimo.

Therefore Kimo was beaten.

Therefore any TKD that Kimo knew didn't help him win.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 10:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In defense of TKD Louasseau knocked out a guy with a spining back kick that he credited to TKD.

So TKD can be PART of a good MA's training for kicks.

Like boxing is for hands

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 10:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trollish dipshit...

Kimo listed TKD to get into the UFC (his buddy was into TKD). He was nothing more than a street fighter at the time. Your facts are weak.

Gary has more training than just KSW including years of boxing and wrestling. He has also never beaten anybody noteworthy and has had his ass handed to him by most decent fighters. That fighter Herrera in your video has a record of 1-1. Wow! Even more funny on your commentary about how "kook should run" is better than boxing is this interview with Goodridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Big Daddy Goodridge Interview

Derek Callahan: Tell me about your martial arts beginnings.

Gary Goodridge: I was a national boxing champion in Canada in 1993, I was just a strong, athletic individual, thats it.

DC: You did K-1 and PRIDE, something a lot of fighters dont seem to want to do. What did you find tougher?

GG: Well Id say I find K-1 tougher because its not my base sport. Boxing is my base sport. I suppose if wrestling was my base sport Id find it really difficult the way Tom Erikson did. What is tougher? I dont know,

Dumbass troll...

:homo:
    Last edited by Red Elvis; 12/21/2005 10:41pm at .
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 10:52pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually Goodridge has beaten some decent guys including Oleg Taktarov, Valentijn Overeem and Don Frye (though Frye beat him 2 out of 3). He also fought to a draw with Ebeneezer Fontes Braga. Not a great MMA career, but not bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2005 11:00pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why of all things would you decide to pick on Boxing? Boxers are highly trained athletes that out THEIR LIFE on the line every time the enter the ring. You can argue that Boxers are limited because of its rules, but they have made the most that. There's so many different styles, techniques, punching angles. Boxing is a very intricate way of fighting, its not 2 dumb guys throwing haymakers.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast