Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 5:05pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bodi came from the 10th planet in our solar system he was an expert of klingon martial arts.He was dark because of all the solar radiation that he absorbed during his visit to planet earth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 6:13pm

Style: Arnis, judo, Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by garbanzo
    Actually, he was an Eskimo. He adapted seal hunting techniques into a Martial Art and taught it to the monks. The original Shao Lin Temple was an igloo, but it melted with the Spring thaw. He used that event as a metaphor to teach his desicples about impermanence.

It's a little known fact that the Eskimos, in addition to all Asians, were descended from the Olmec. That's why Bodhidarma was so dark. Contrary to popular belief, the migration across the Berring Straight was from the American continent, not the other way around.

And of course the Olmec were descended from visitors from another planet.

Wanna know how I know so much?

So where does the continent of Mu come into play?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 6:14pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Planktime
    So where does the continent of Mu come into play?
    That's not a Shaolin thing. That's a Korean Hwarang thing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 6:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    That's not a Shaolin thing. That's a Korean Hwarang thing.
    Crap I can't keep it strait. Thanks Auslander.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2006 5:33am

Style: Mogung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lumumba12
    I was told by a guy that taught Aikido that Bodi Dharma was an African. I had thought he was from India so I did a little research and everything I found said he was from India. One day while watching a special on the Martial arts on the discovery channel it stated that Bodi Dharma was an African. Does anyone have any info on this?
    Yeah, the info is bullpuckey. Discovery channel? Is this the same show that stated that shaolin martial arts are the best in the world? Seem like everyone with a mentality of a 12 year old was quoting something from that show. Bodhidharma wasnt from africa. You have people claiming chinese medicine came from africa. That buddha was black, jesus was black, and muhammed was black. If you listen to rap, smoke pot, listen to wutang clan, think tupac is really alive and read louis farakkan, i'm sure you'd have an answer to your question on this issue. Next time someone claims this and they cite some psuedo-intellectual black leader as a reference. Ask them why that If the NOI was a real islamic organization, why they wont let members into mecca on the basis of membership with the NOI? Ask the leaders of the arab world what the official line is on the NOI based on the teachings of the dishonorable elijia muhammed. Ole calipso willy is spinning more BS for his followers. Remember, these are the same people that think BILL CLINTON is black and colon powell is WHITE. The real irony is the history of india tells us that YACUB was a tamil alchemist. "Tama" in sanskrit means basically BLACK. But its not about skin color. There were few dravidians left after the conquests. Even today sanskrit is being replaced by hindi for cultural reasons. In some ways you can link the black power movement with the the same issues but in no way can you look at trade routs from africa into sumeria and egypt and have a half baked idea of who's ethnicity is who. If so learn from a real credible source. Not this NOI propoganda trying to foster self esteem in the black community saying we are all related to a african woman in africa and all things came from africa. The ancient texts of china and india in sanskrit claim the origins are from outer space. From aliens. Yes, its true. Egyptians werent black they were probably hybrids of aliens or whatever. They certainly werent caucasian, but they werent no "bruthas" eaither. The real question is from what galaxy or dimention, is there a cosmic brotherhood? Certainly isnt a brotherhood of man on earth. Why would there be one from galaxy to galaxy? Egyptian and Vedic culture is about hierarchy and caste or nobility. Not passing a joint around and learning history form rap music. Egyptian culture did not change or progress one single over time for thousands of years probably for the reasons I just mentioned. The oldest texts on earth are in sanskrit going back to at least 1500bc. There were egyptian dynastys around 2300 or 2500bc but they were written in a completely different language and mentality.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2006 12:09pm

Style: Hei Long Gong Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :bssign:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    As martialart has its origin in the west (Greece the place where everything started)
    :bssign:

I don't care how many times I hear it the "one origin point for all martial arts" eurocentric bullshit still sounds really, really dumb.

People have been figuring out systemic ways to fight each other all over the world long before Alexander the Great pushed the Greek sphere of influence out to India.

Greece was not the place where "everything started".

Perhaps Olduvai Gorge in Africa can claim that right... if anywhere can.

Oh and Atlantis never existed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2006 12:15pm

Style: Hei Long Gong Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by heng fa
    because it is easy to see when a blue eyed person lies.
    Shenme? :icon_cycl

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2006 1:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon McNeil
    Oh and Atlantis never existed.
    Well there goes my theory....... :BangHead:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2006 3:34pm

Style: Jujutsu, freestyle Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's with all the ethnocentric ****? Black nationalist say he was African, White nationalists say he was Nordic. They're both full of ****.
    For that matter, why is the Buddha portrayed with asian(oriental) features when we KNOW he was from India?

All these "ethnic" arts are bullshit. Oya Qhoze doesn't teach African MA. Stav isn't a Viking art, and "Dr." Karl Marx sure as **** doesn't know Cajun fighting techniques, unless it involves throwing a handful of Zatarain's spices in your eyes, and then clamping a mudbug onto your sack.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2006 4:36am

Style: shaolin temple

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon McNeil
    Shenme? :icon_cycl

well it is easy to see pupil dilation.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast