Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 10:43pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    were is your proof that it did happen, sure any one can make videos, people say that the nazis created propaganda (which they did) but so did every one else, how do you know it actually happend, its just a bunch of propaganda created by the UN becuase they knew that germany would be the next super power and so they had to stunt germanys groth. So unless you personly witnessed the mass murders of jews i wount beleive u.

So, a few years back a older man died at my temple. When going through his things they found an old Holocaust concentration camp uniform. When they found it they went to the mouge and there was in fact a tattoo of a serial # of his forarm. He was a holocaust surviver. Oh right, he made the uniform from the pictures (which must be fake...right?) and tattoed his own fucking arm!

**** off.

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 11:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just want to say that i was half kidding when i said i dont believe in the holocaust, the only proof all of you have is what youve been told, and seen in videos, yes its surprising to find that there are people that dont believe in the holocuast, but saying that im racist is just a ignorent comment that makes no sense, how am i being racist, nazis and all racists are retarded, i in no way condown any actions of nazis, and every one here is getting so pissed, and ends by saying "**** off" and "your racist", and to whoever said i should be banned, ON WHAT GROUNDS, what have i violated. Im i gonna apologize, no, i just voiced my oppinion which was somewhat of a joke, but maby you guys should read this article http://www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/Sack/Esqa.html. Im not trying to recruit you or any thing becuase I DO BELIEVE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPEND.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 11:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem with holocaust denial, even joking about it, is that similar atrocities have happened since. The most recent in Rwanda, Dafur and Bosnia to name a few.

The holocaust was the first time people looked around and said this **** has got to stop and these crimes are not just crimes against one group of people but all of humanity.

The fact that Rwanda happened and that millions died in Africa from ethnic cleansing means that humanity has not learned this lesson.

When people deny the Holocaust , even jokingly, they are opening the door for more holocausts to happen.

That's the issues.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 11:35pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just want to say that i was half kidding when i said i dont believe in the holocaust, the only proof all of you have is what youve been told, and seen in videos, yes its surprising to find that there are people that dont believe in the holocuast, but saying that im racist is just a ignorent comment that makes no sense, how am i being racist, nazis and all racists are retarded, i in no way condown any actions of nazis, and every one here is getting so pissed, and ends by saying "**** off" and "your racist", and to whoever said i should be banned, ON WHAT GROUNDS, what have i violated. Im i gonna apologize, no, i just voiced my oppinion which was somewhat of a joke, but maby you guys should read this article http://www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/Sack/Esqa.html. Im not trying to recruit you or any thing becuase I DO BELIEVE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPEND.

"My dear Sherman, let's go to the wayback machine."

"Where are we going today, Mr. Peabody?"

"We're going back to Christmas Eve 2005, 6:40AM Central Time."

"Jeepers, why such a specific time?"

"My dear boy, you've seen a lot of stupid things in our adventures. You've witnessed military attacks on Russia during the dead of winter, you've seen men die of bloody noses, there was even a memorable time where we watched Francis Bacon die of hypothermia while stuffing a chicken with snow. But now, we're going to witness something stupider then all of those combined."

"That's pretty stupid, Mr. Peabody. I still laugh so hard at Bacon's death that I have to change my underpants!"

"Quiet, you. Now let's go back in time.... here we are at the coordinates."

"Look, Mr. Peabody, a 15 year old typing on the Internet."

"That's correct, Sherman, and look what he's typing:"

its just a bunch of propaganda created by the UN becuase they knew that germany would be the next super power and so they had to stunt germanys groth.
    "Golly jee whiz, that's pretty stupid and ignorant, for sure. The Holocaust being propaganda by the UN, that is."

"Yes, quite. There's more of the same ahead - claiming that he believes the Holocaust happened while citing an article that clearly details how a conference of people doubt the existence of death camps with an insipid slogan of "NO HOLES NO HOLOCAUST"

"Wow, Mr. Peabody, if stupidity were a drug, we'd all be tripping balls now!"

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 11:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

that was a horridly written and rambling article you linked me too ...
    i
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 11:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, the article he linked to is a website of David Irving, notorious Holocaust Denier.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/

He's on trial for Holocaust denial in Austria: http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/657412.html

Also, he's changed his views on the Holocaust gas chambers and now he says "Maybe I was wrong in the past:

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/051124/w112444.html

Irving's arrest - in a country still coming to grips with its Nazi-ruled past - won praise worldwide.

But Irving's lawyer, Elmar Kresbach, said Thursday the historian has told him he now acknowledges that Nazi gas chambers existed.

"He changed some of the views he is so famous for," Kresbach told The Associated Press. "He told me: 'Look, there was a certain period when I drew conclusions from individual sources which are maybe provocative or could be misinterpreted or could be even wrong.' "

He said additional research Irving carried out after formerly Soviet archives were opened to scholars persuaded him that his former beliefs were "not really worthwhile to hold up," Kresbach said.

Irving is "correcting himself," Kresbach said, adding that the historian now "sees himself as somebody who can influence marginal groups who have difficulty believing in the Third Reich."

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 11:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've been JEW-DOWNED.

Yonah Melnick, National Master Coach of Israel's Judo team, wins gold medal in the 9th Maccabiah in 1973 (weight 70 kg)
    http://www.judoyonah.com/melnik.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 12:09am

Style: nothing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, this thread just keeps getting better and better.

You know what I always find funny? Holocaust deniers almost always say something along the lines of "The Holocaust didn't happen. Now let's go out and kill us some Jews!".

Logic... IN ACTION!!!

PS- the Israeli olympic judo team is actually pretty good, and most of the judo in Israel is of similarly high quality- they have matches on tv there!

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 7:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it rather strange how people can be put on trial for holocaust denial. In a supposedly free society, I should be allowed to hold whatever delusions I please. Also, I really hate how people, when describing anti-semitic political figures, always state that he's a holocaust denier first thing, as if it really means anything besides him being badly educated in history and a bit of a dick.

"holocaust denier Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says that....."
    "pedophile ring-leader Alex Bronson says that....."
    See what I mean?

It's like calling somebody a holocaust denier automatically makes anything else they say of no importance, which really is no way to debate properly. If anything, holocaust deniers should be engaged in educated debate, just so their badly constructed arguments can be destroyed. Some of them might see sense and rethink.

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 11:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The interest in stemming the interest of Nazi-ism, and preventing a cheapening or loss of the Holocaust's significance is an overriding concern for Germans and Austrians.

Holocaust denial is more than poor education and dickery. Look at the clips at www.memritv.org or memri.org's translation of published documents. People who are highly educated are making these claims. It's willful denial of legitimate history. The fact is, most Holocaust deniers have already been engaged and destroyed.

http://www.adl.org/holocaust/introduction.asp

Particularly this page: http://www.adl.org/holocaust/response.asp

This is the last I say on the issue in this thread.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast