• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 7:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Germany's growth had already been stunted plenty. They'd lost the war.
    Actually, until the allied troops waltzed into the KZ camps, nobody KNEW what was in there. Nobody could imagine it. See for instance the Chaplin movie "The Great Dictator." Chaplin's character, the Jewish barber, got sent to concentration camp, which in the movie is depicted as merely a normal prison camp with people marching in circles, sleeping in dorm rooms and Chaplin eventually escaping. If the KZ camps as methods for genocide was allied propaganda, don't you think they'd have been using those images for the whole war? Put them in a million war movies?

Post-war Germany was demolished utterly. I should know, I lost relatives in the rubble. The UN would have to be both really petty and have great foresight to predict German rise to power, something that wouldn't had happened if it hadn't been reconstruction aid from foreign countries.

Would you believe the parents of my brother-in-law? They survived Treblinka and Dachau and are still alive today. Would you tell them to their face that their dead families are merely anti-German propaganda? I do not think you would.

I do have one doubt about the holocaust though: I'm unsure whether 6.000.000 Jews were killed. Anti-jewish scholars have set this number a little lower, citing the actual population of jews in Europe at the time. I think that the official casualty number might be a little inflated, but the sources saying so are obviously biased, so who can tell?

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 8:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't waste your time arguing with HwangJangLee. He's born in 1990 which means he's 15 years old and should thusly be treated like a semi-retarded adult. Just pat him on the head and say there, there.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 9:43am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holocaust denial is historishido.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 10:35am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was not 6 million jews, it was 6 million people. Along with the jews, Hitler ordered the extermination of political ememies, traitors, handicapped people, diseased people, gypsies, homosexuals, people with inpure blood (people with jewish or non-white hertitage somewhere in their bloodline), and anybody else who he felt served no purpose to the movement. By far the vast majority were jews though. A teacher at my junior high school was a holocaust survivor.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 10:37am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickJab
    It was not 6 million jews, it was 6 million people. Along with the jews, Hitler ordered the extermination of political ememies, traitors, handicapped people, diseased people, gypsies, homosexuals, people with inpure blood (people with jewish or non-white hertitage somewhere in their bloodline), and anybody else who he felt served no purpose to the movement. By far the vast majority were jews though. A teacher at my junior high school was a holocaust survivor.

Wrong.

11.5 million people killed in the camps.

6 million Jews (1/3rd of the world population), 5.5 million other "undesirables", as you described - Romany/Gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally handicapped, etc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 10:44am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? I was told in HS history it was 6 million people. I could definitely be wrong though. If I'm wrong, sorry for my mistake.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 11:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    jewish people and every one else always talks about the holocuast but it never happened s oi dont get why every one talks about it. Personaly i dont believe in the Holocaust.
    I don't know what I find more frightening, the fact that something like the holocaust actually happened (along with all the other jingoistic bullshit that happened in WW2), or the fact that it can be forgotten so quickly and so fucking wilfully.

"I don't believe in the holocaust"

**** off.

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 12:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    were is your proof that it did happen, sure any one can make videos, people say that the nazis created propaganda (which they did) but so did every one else, how do you know it actually happend, its just a bunch of propaganda created by the UN becuase they knew that germany would be the next super power and so they had to stunt germanys groth. So unless you personly witnessed the mass murders of jews i wount beleive u.
    Look kiddo, I know you're held back in the 5th grade and all, it's not YOUR fault your momma smoked crack while she was pregnant with you; but here's a tip:
    WWII/Holocaust: 1939-1944 (holocaused started earlier, but hey, **** you.)
    U.N. founded: 1949

U.N. created holocaust to stop Germany.... from... uh... yeah.
    **** you.

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 1:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, on a side note, don't asshats like this usually get Banninowned for xenophobic racist crap? But if the mods want to let us sane people finish giving them a thorough reaming first, I'm cool with that.

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 1:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickJab
    Really? I was told in HS history it was 6 million people. I could definitely be wrong though. If I'm wrong, sorry for my mistake.
    AAH, the American public education system.... another shining jewel of our freedumb.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast