Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 11:50pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Osiris
    theres lots of ways when you check out the history. heres one from symbology
    the 6 point star, which is 2 pyramids .the downward point is for the original knowledge of the east (Africa, India , Asia) which is Hidden hence the downward triangle

the upward triangle represents what the "Jews" learned from those afformentioned cultures but swapped the names an terms, the result is peeps takin thier eyes off the East an looking towards them instead as the source
    By the way, your sig is so long it deeply displeases me. Please edit the spaces out, and possibly the smiles and possibly much of the content or I'm gonna do it for you.

Merry Christmas.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 11:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow........now theyre sendin mods to get me cause i dont bite my tongue an kiss azz maybe if i was a JKD disciple or BJJ/MT/ MMA i wouldnt have gotten rolled on like that
    Last edited by Soju_King; 12/23/2005 11:56pm at .

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 1:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    t...the 6 point star, which is 2 pyramids .the downward point is for the original knowledge of the east (Africa, India , Asia) which is Hidden hence the downward triangle

the upward triangle represents what the "Jews" learned from those afformentioned cultures but swapped the names an terms, the result is peeps takin thier eyes off the East an looking towards them instead as the source
    Not that anyone needs any help in pointing out the fact that you are mentally disabled but the 2 triangle star . . . .I don't even know where to start. You just made that **** up.

It doesn't even take a lot of digging to find out the most basic symbolism behind the star of David. I reccomend you get yourself to an ELS for adults and then once you have achieved basic literacy, head down to your local library and read a damn book on the subject.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 2:20am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    Not that anyone needs any help in pointing out the fact that you are mentally disabled but the 2 triangle star . . . .I don't even know where to start. You just made that **** up.

It doesn't even take a lot of digging to find out the most basic symbolism behind the star of David. I reccomend you get yourself to an ELS for adults and then once you have achieved basic literacy, head down to your local library and read a damn book on the subject.

dude......... check out Freemasonry an the Islamic/Christian/Judaism Destiny by Mustafa Al Amin. thats one source another is Africa : Mother of Civilization an like I stated before dependin on what System you workin with theres many

Translations and Allegories to the Symbol cause the Hexagram like the Pentagram is very Ancient. Im just saying it aint Originated from Judaism. If you cant see that then your the Ignorant Douchebag friggin Co-Signing Nut-Rider
    Last edited by Soju_King; 12/24/2005 2:30am at .

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 2:40am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude......... check out Freemasonry an the Islamic/Christian/Judaism Destiny by Mustafa Al Amin. thats one source another is Africa : Mother of Civilization an like I stated before dependin on what System you workin with theres many

Translations and Allegories to the Symbol cause the Hexagram like the Pentagram is very Ancient. Im just saying it aint Originated from Judaism. If you cant see that then your the Ignorant Douchebag friggin Co-Signing Nut-Rider
    I would like to be the first to appologise, on behalf of the all Jews everywhere, for stealing the Black Man's six-pointed star. Real sorry guys, our bad.

"Here's to the Black Man: for taking it all in stride!"

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 2:42am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    naw mayne....u talkin bout them uhh whadda ya call em? Hebrew Israelites who follow Yaweh Ben Yaweh? naw dude
    Well mayne, I'm not sure I know what the hell you're trying to say, and if I think real hard I think I might have an idea but I don't think I like it much;
    SO:

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 6:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm just waiting for the part where you start to explain about how Jesus was a black man too. lol

:hijackp:

Mustafa Al Amin is a revisoinist "black power" turd who gets his history from comic books.

Hint: The 6 pointed star is NOT a reference to some older ancienter Illuminatti bullshit. It IS a very old symbol but you got it all wrong.

On a side note....

Anyone here rememnber when I was using this guy from the website as my avatar for about 6 months or so last year? This is the second time the site has come up except last time I was not ranting about it's hypothetical bullshido so much as just having tremendous fun with the pic-fu.

My connection is spotty right now so I'm having trouble searching but I think I called the thread "Smiting Time..." or something like that.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 7:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jewish people and every one else always talks about the holocuast but it never happened s oi dont get why every one talks about it. Personaly i dont believe in the Holocaust.

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 7:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, before the shitstorm starts, I'd like to ask you: Why not?

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 7:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    were is your proof that it did happen, sure any one can make videos, people say that the nazis created propaganda (which they did) but so did every one else, how do you know it actually happend, its just a bunch of propaganda created by the UN becuase they knew that germany would be the next super power and so they had to stunt germanys groth. So unless you personly witnessed the mass murders of jews i wount beleive u.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast