Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 8:20am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    naw.....black supremists are wack just like any org that promotes racial "superiority" an i aint down with Moon God Allah worshippin Islam.

come join me in the religion of the Invisible Pink Unicorn an discard your fairy tales
    Last edited by Soju_King; 12/23/2005 8:23am at .

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 8:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Osiris
    naw.....black supremists are wack just like any org that promotes racial "superiority" an i aint down with Moon God Allah worshippin Islam.

come join me in the religion of the Invisible Pink Unicorn an discard your fairy tales
    It's one thing to attack Judaism. but don't you dare mock the great "Invisible Pink Unicorn"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 4:30pm

Style: nothing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Osiris
    LoL it aint conspiracy theory stuff. aint no conspiracy behind my Frat. that just happens to be where i first learned that. when you get more into the background an origins of the "Jewish" system its obvious that they plagerized from older Cultures whether it be spirituality, symbols, Arcana

as for the Korean Styles. I aint never said that they are 2000 years old. when i was a teen an i first started taking tkd an tsd......yeah i believed that. but later on from an article in BB magazine thats where i learned that most if not all korean styles were plagerized/Influenced from japanese ones.

Im one of the few korean -styled MAs who will admit that. I like tkd though it works for me as well as tsd an hkd. there may be korean martial arts wussies in your area code but not mine. I trained an fought in a rough azz caribbean neighborhood. Just because the Mainland American states got all these Mcdojangs, Mcdojos, Crapplers , an punk azz Suburbanites dont mean its like that elsewhere round the world.
    This is proof that actually READING the post that you are responding to, rather than lifting key phrases that hit the cornea, can prevent you from looking like a moron.

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 5:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I take a break from Bullshido for a minute, and things just go right to ****, don't they? C'mon Shinobi, are you REALLY one of those crackpot "we're the real jews" people who you can see (and smell) at leftist/anti-war rallies around the bay area? Cause' if you're just... you know... yanking our collective fetlocks here, that would be okay, us Jews have a sense of humor. And if not... well... go be a "real" jew off in you own little corner and STFU.

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 5:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.S.: if the "Jewish System" involves two thousand years of getting burned, prodded, and stabbed by angry Christians; then getting worked over by a crowd of large, angry germans and then gassed to death... I don't think I care for this Jewish System at all, sir.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 5:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be fair, the "Abir Warrior Arts"webpage makes it clear that this system is not claimed to have been passed down intact from ancient times. They appear to have created a new martial art inspired by cultural artefacts such as the movements of folk dances, the shape of letters in the Hebrew alphabet, etc. It's an unusual approach but they seem to be up-front about it.

There's an interesting historical article on self-defense systems as practiced by the Jewish community in Palestine during the '30s and '40s available at the Australian Savate website -

stick fighting article

Old School DM

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 7:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfujew
    P.S.: if the "Jewish System" involves two thousand years of getting burned, prodded, and stabbed by angry Christians; then getting worked over by a crowd of large, angry germans and then gassed to death... I don't think I care for this Jewish System at all, sir.

A Jewish friend of mine explained various Jewish holidays to me as follows: "Hey, they tried to kill us, but some of us lived! Lets eat!"
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 10:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfujew
    I take a break from Bullshido for a minute, and things just go right to ****, don't they? C'mon Shinobi, are you REALLY one of those crackpot "we're the real jews" people who you can see (and smell) at leftist/anti-war rallies around the bay area? Cause' if you're just... you know... yanking our collective fetlocks here, that would be okay, us Jews have a sense of humor. And if not... well... go be a "real" jew off in you own little corner and STFU.
    naw mayne....u talkin bout them uhh whadda ya call em? Hebrew Israelites who follow Yaweh Ben Yaweh? naw dude

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 11:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First cool jew in thread
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 11:43pm

Style: XingYiQuan/BaguaZhang

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, I've seen that guy before in another website.

This is completely bullshido, as is another martial art that was created by some other jew who thought that dancing is a cool martial art or whatever.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast