Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 3:58am

Style: nothing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Osiris
    uhh..........that one is found in the esoteric texts of freemasonry. the 6 point star or hexagram has different symbolic meanings. but the point i was making is that
    Freemasons? You're using the Freemasons as a resource?

And how many thousands of years old does your conspiracy theorist brain believe they are?

i was just using that one as an example symbol to show that it originated in older systems/cultures .not from these So-called Jews of Today. Just like they are not the friggin Originators of Chop-Sockey kung-fu WTF?..........Hebrew-Fu-Jitsu?
    If you're trying to say that Jews just go around plagerizing things (and the "so-called" bit? WTF? Are you going to pull that idiotic, proven over and over again to be wrong, Kararite argument?), then I'd have to point toward the large Korean community that seems to study "the 2000 year old art of the Hwarang" as proving all Koreans to be wussy plagerists.

The More You Know.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 7:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    uhh..........that one is found in the esoteric texts of freemasonry. the 6 point star or hexagram has different symbolic meanings. but the point i was making is that

i was just using that one as an example symbol to show that it originated in older systems/cultures .not from these So-called Jews of Today. Just like they are not the friggin Originators of Chop-Sockey kung-fu WTF?..........Hebrew-Fu-Jitsu?

Hurray! an other mental-midget who has read "The Protocol's of Zion" or other 19th century anti-Semitic bs, and thinks they have cleverly discovered the secret of the "wicked Jews" Why don't you stick to Storm Front where you can get together with other losers who need to find an answer to their own failures and inadequacies.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 7:28am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LoL it aint conspiracy theory stuff. aint no conspiracy behind my Frat. that just happens to be where i first learned that. when you get more into the background an origins of the "Jewish" system its obvious that they plagerized from older Cultures whether it be spirituality, symbols, Arcana

as for the Korean Styles. I aint never said that they are 2000 years old. when i was a teen an i first started taking tkd an tsd......yeah i believed that. but later on from an article in BB magazine thats where i learned that most if not all korean styles were plagerized/Influenced from japanese ones.

Im one of the few korean -styled MAs who will admit that. I like tkd though it works for me as well as tsd an hkd. there may be korean martial arts wussies in your area code but not mine. I trained an fought in a rough azz caribbean neighborhood. Just because the Mainland American states got all these Mcdojangs, Mcdojos, Crapplers , an punk azz Suburbanites dont mean its like that elsewhere round the world.
    Last edited by Soju_King; 12/23/2005 7:30am at .

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 7:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    first the jews plagerized some of thier knowledge an religion from egypt an babylon, now they claim to be ancient kung fu masters? LMAo
    I take it you mean the Zorastrians, yes?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 7:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJu - Joe
    Hurray! an other mental-midget who has read "The Protocol's of Zion" or other 19th century anti-Semitic bs, and thinks they have cleverly discovered the secret of the "wicked Jews" Why don't you stick to Storm Front where you can get together with other losers who need to find an answer to their own failures and inadequacies.

why dont you get your shyt straight you Moron. last time i checked. storm front was for White Supremists..........Im Black. an i aint gonna bite my tongue lol. an wtf is protocols of Zion? 19th century Anti-semetics? LMAO

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 7:42am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Jewish" system
    **** you. Judaism has been a unique, codified religion for millennia. There's nothing "ambiguous" about that, and you do your Freemasons a disservice by attributing your bullshit to them.

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 7:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Protocols of the Elders of Zion: A forged document from the early 20th century describing how the vile and evil jews would achieve world domination by subterfuge and general jewery. Used as inspiration for Mein Kampf, among other things.

I'm sad to say I haven't read it. I usually enjoy ancient propaganda.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 7:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hanukkah Hammer
    **** you. Judaism has been a unique, codified religion for millennia. There's nothing "ambiguous" about that, and you do your Freemasons a disservice by attributing your bullshit to them.
    this is gettin funny.......so your saying that Judaism is Older than Sumerian? African? East Indian for example? these are Historically an Archeologically Older than Judaism CENTURIES older. come on now......lets be real. Even Dinosaur Fossils are older than the supposed stories found in Judaism

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 8:01am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not saying Judaism is as old as time immemorial.

I'm saying you're an idiot for calling Judaism a plagiarized faith. You may as well call any other religion in the world "plagiarized." Hell, Christians "plagiarized" Judaism.

Religions have similar elements to each other, but they also contain novel material that is unique to them - Christians took the teachings of the Jewish Jesus Christ and made THAT their faith in the belief that he was a Messianic figure.

Did Christianity or Judaism invent the "Messiah?" No. Did Jews invent the creation myth or the flood story? No, most faiths have some sort of cataclysmic story involving a flood.

But to call Judaism plagiarized is idiotic. Otherwise, the only original "faith" is primitive, tribal belief from 100K years ago.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 8:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why dont you get your shyt straight you Moron. last time i checked. storm front was for White Supremists..........Im Black. an i aint gonna bite my tongue lol. an wtf is protocols of Zion? 19th century Anti-semetics? LMAO
    My mistake, I am sure you can find a black supremist org you can join. Nation of Islam is always a good one
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast