Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2005 11:01am

supporting member
     Style: MMA, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee when he denied that the holocaust happened:
    jewish people and every one else always talks about the holocuast but it never happened s oi dont get why every one talks about it. Personaly i dont believe in the Holocaust.
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee when he again denied that the holocaust happened:
    were is your proof that it did happen, sure any one can make videos, people say that the nazis created propaganda (which they did) but so did every one else, how do you know it actually happend, its just a bunch of propaganda created by the UN becuase they knew that germany would be the next super power and so they had to stunt germanys groth. So unless you personly witnessed the mass murders of jews i wount beleive u.

Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee after a half-assed attempt to claim that he was only kidding
    no actualy its not, the defenition of anti Semitic is One who discriminates against or who is hostile toward or prejudiced against Jews. Im not discriminating or hostile towards jews so there, and i already stated that i do not deny the holocaust i was only stating the issue.

There is no issue. The holocaust happened and it is documented by mountains of historical evidence, physical and otherwise.

To deny it is to retreat into solipsism, which is a developmentally appropriate philosphical position for an ignorant, bigotted mid-Western teeny booper.

Read a book. See the world.

On the other hand, go **** yourself.
    Last edited by garbanzo; 12/30/2005 11:05am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2005 11:11am

Style: nothing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vladoshi
    If you want tough, look up the israeli bouncer who survived grappling a suicide bomber at the time of detonation.
    Not to mention the many civilian security guards who sacrificed themselves to push suicide bombers away from their intended victims.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/31/2005 12:09am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NSLightsOut
    I hadn't read this thread before, having seen 'Abir' brought up before here.

You'd better believe it, you pathetic little bitch. I've fought BJJ locally, nationally and internationally, with a fair degree of success. I doubt you could say the same
    sooo mayne......u want a cookie for your internet thuggery? and i can say the same but thats kinda pointless to Cyber-Spar about combat expliots .

you sound like a douchebag Suburbanite ****** who thinks he's an !nd3$truct!b13 Crappler who can defeat anyone with a

Flying Arm bar and a Helio Special Choke Hold

stfu before I invoke the High Angel Metatron from the Kaballah to come Smite thee
    Last edited by Soju_King; 12/31/2005 12:20am at .

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/31/2005 12:23am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it sad and disturbing that Holocaust denial is coming from TKD people.

Kind of like how News of the Weird finds it sad and disturbing that so many people with the middle name "Wayne" end up as murderers and ****.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/31/2005 3:45am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hanukkah Hammer
    I find it sad and disturbing that Holocaust denial is coming from TKD people.

Kind of like how News of the Weird finds it sad and disturbing that so many people with the middle name "Wayne" end up as murderers and ****.
    From one fucking idiot TKD person. I'm not. Read what I posted.

Posted On:
    12/31/2005 4:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, i made a big mistake, and i want to right it so this thread can be over with. I DO BELIEVE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED. I AM NOT ANTI-SEMETIC, I DID GO **** MY SELF. Are we done now, i dont want a burning dradle thrown in my house this weekend.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/31/2005 4:25am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    ok, i made a big mistake, and i want to right it so this thread can be over with. I DO BELIEVE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED. I AM NOT ANTI-SEMETIC, I DID GO **** MY SELF. Are we done now, i dont want a burning dradle thrown in my house this weekend.
    No, we're done after you read what I said.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/31/2005 10:58am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    From one fucking idiot TKD person. I'm not. Read what I posted.
    I only said that it was coming from TKD people, not that TKD people are all Holocaust deniers. I thought that by mentioning it in the context with NOTW-Wayne murderers, the joking aspect was properly conveyed.

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/wayne.html

Yours truly

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 7:06pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is the youtube video about this posted? The reporter, who apparently has questionable credit, says it the movements are based on ancient hebrew alphabet ... .GWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I'm sure the isrealis may have some sort of traditional martial art, that can look very much like CMA that probably is influenced by another martial art (like ANY other martial art in the world). I'd speculate that martial art may be very similiar to some existing styles in the middle east. Or maybe not. But I love that; based off the hebrew alphabet... AHAHHA

ITS BIBLICAL!!

This reminds me of some incredibly ridiculous claims of some Korean martial arts claiming a singular, prehistoric, pure lineage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syHyD8aPpkA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 8:14pm

Style: smoking cigarettes

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must correct a few statements from the discussion above.
    First of all - muslims didn't write "Scrolls of the Elders of Zion". This book was forged by the Russian propaganda.
    Second: "Germany's growth had already been stunted plenty. They'd lost the war.
    Actually, until the allied troops waltzed into the KZ camps, nobody KNEW what was in there."
    This statement is untrue. American Jews knew about Holocaust, but many of them didn't believe - because it was hard to believe, and still is hard to imagine.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Karski
    http://www.auschwitz.dk/rescuers/id2.htm
    Having member of distant family in Auschwitz Camp (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilecki ) I can also say, that it should be obvious for anyone, that Holocaust happened. What we can (and, for sake of historic knowledge, should) argue about - is how many people were murdered.
    I also have to say, that MEMRI is rather poor source of information, mainly because of their choice of videos.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast