Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
  1. #1
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,581
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    grabbing bob sapp's balls

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

  2. #2
    Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee
    supercrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Least Cool Guy in all of Japan
    Posts
    2,296
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Japan wins again.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

  3. #3
    Gringo Grande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Warsaw Ghettos/Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,336
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha...that was awesome. It's like a Godzilla movie when they are showing the chase from Bob's perspective cam. Screaming little people running everywhere!

    Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

  4. #4
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,859
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Search you Noob

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...light=Bob+Sapp

    but damn it is funny ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  5. #5
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,581
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sirc, i wouldn't have seen that, you see, because i know better than to click on one of your retarded fucking threads. you're a douche and i can only hope god soon uses a meteor to turn you into a smear of raspberry jam on the sidewalk in front of the bus stop where the short bus comes. and please don't post in any of my threads anymore, either. isn't it enough that i have to be on the same internet as you? i can only take so much.

    in the case i am mistaken and "christmas spirit" isn't sirc, please consider those comments transferred to the latter bullshido.com member and carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in conclusion, MMA sucks.
    Posts
    158
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must have missed that episode thank you PS. morning musume is the only azn pop act I have ever heard that actually coverd a jackson 5 song

  7. #7
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,581
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by katsu
    I must have missed that episode thank you PS. morning musume is the only azn pop act I have ever heard that actually coverd a jackson 5 song
    here on bullshido, posters are encouraged to remove boxing gloves before replying to threads. also, you might want to consider coherency. and, possibly, not being foreign.

    please don't take this the wrong way. could i decipher anything from your post aside from "jackson 5," i'm sure the expressed sentiments would be warm and sincere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

  8. #8
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,859
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermey The Elf
    sirc, i wouldn't have seen that, you see, because i know better than to click on one of your retarded fucking threads. you're a douche and i can only hope god soon uses a meteor to turn you into a smear of raspberry jam on the sidewalk in front of the bus stop where the short bus comes. and please don't post in any of my threads anymore, either. isn't it enough that i have to be on the same internet as you? i can only take so much.

    in the case i am mistaken and "christmas spirit" isn't sirc, please consider those comments transferred to the latter bullshido.com member and carry on.
    This is BackFistMonkey ... maker of slightly decent threads , and hater of all things except Thai food .

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  9. #9
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,581
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my apologies. please carry on. also, in the future, you might want to try incorporating the word "balls" into your thread titles as often as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

  10. #10
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,859
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermey The Elf
    my apologies. please carry on. also, in the future, you might want to try incorporating the word "balls" into your thread titles as often as possible.
    I added to the title of the other thread to facilitate ease of future searches . Very good advise and thank you .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO