Sponsored Links Spacer Image

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    8/30/2006 8:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why doesnt dagon go to this school and find out? fucking *****.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2006 8:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Looking around

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Dagon, where do you train?

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/30/2006 8:47pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    Lovely. Wax on wax off anyone?
    F*ck! I know this guy, I changed the oil in his car in exchange for a secret punch guaranteed to KO a ninja. You think I got ripped off?

TKD

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    9/01/2006 9:37pm

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    why doesnt dagon go to this school and find out? fucking *****.
    Broke the tendon off my finger (still can't punch things without risking re-injury), then moved to Baltimore. Had it planned, but don't think I'm going to be able to for some time now (I'm a teacher and have the summers off).

And yeah, a conversation with a couple of douche-bags doesn't equate to bullshido, but looking at all the things claimed about the guy, and how little any of his "students" can answer about him certainly leads in that direction.

That's all, *****.

Dagon

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/01/2006 11:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    Broke the tendon off my finger (still can't punch things without risking re-injury), then moved to Baltimore. Had it planned, but don't think I'm going to be able to for some time now (I'm a teacher and have the summers off).

And yeah, a conversation with a couple of douche-bags doesn't equate to bullshido, but looking at all the things claimed about the guy, and how little any of his "students" can answer about him certainly leads in that direction.

That's all, *****.

Dagon
    You moved and broke a tendon? I think you are still in Detroit, you have no injury and you know Brown would kill you. Read my posts. He is nutty but he is no fraud.

I can answer anything and I am not a student of his. Although I have told my sister who is a senior student of his about this place and she is hopefully going to chime in. But go ahead, ask me anything about him. I will be honest. Mostly because he can kick my ass too.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/01/2006 11:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just re-reading this thread and you say you posted "four" bad reviews on Yahoo? Why four? Why not be honest about it and post just one? Four says there is something deeper at work than just you being offended at him teaching something you dont approve of as being "real". Did Brown already kick your ass and now your just being a baby about it?

Whats your real name? Mine is Darin Hamel. You may have heard of me. I used to be one of the most successful Tai Chi teachers in Detroit. I taught for St John Hospital mostly. I had several hundred students until I figured out what a farce Tai Chi is and gave it up to prepare to train in a real martial art. I might go to Browns school in fact.

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 12:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darin
    You moved and broke a tendon? I think you are still in Detroit, you have no injury and you know Brown would kill you. Read my posts. He is nutty but he is no fraud.

I can answer anything and I am not a student of his. Although I have told my sister who is a senior student of his about this place and she is hopefully going to chime in. But go ahead, ask me anything about him. I will be honest. Mostly because he can kick my ass too.
    And I think you signed up for an account yesterday and are still a major douche who has a lot to learn once you pull your head out of your vagina.

There are plenty of things already in this thread that you could "clear up" if you weren't such a douche. But since you are a douche you probably won't be able to read the old posts and will simply stick to saying I must be some liar who didn't move to Baltimore or snap a tendon. Yeah, don't read any other posts I've made. Don't do your homework. Don't even try. Just throw out random, inefficient and meaningless accusations.

I can answer anything...
    Please do then. His 6 year student couldn't answer anything. Give it a shot. That's all I was asking for in the first place.

Why four?
    For fun? Actually, I think I posted 2. The first one had 4 + ratings. Learn to read.

Whats your real name?
    **** Yourself. Do you need my SSN too?

You may have heard of me.
    Nobody loves you and you suck. So no.

I might go to Browns school in fact.
    Trollerific!

Dagon

Oh, and post pictures. We love that **** here:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 12:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry, I wasn't implying that you were a liar so much as a coward. I just read through the entire thread again and Ghengis Bob and I did answer all your questions. Was there something we missed?

Whats wrong with giving your real name? Your an ex-student arent you? Perhaps now part of the competition?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 1:59am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ignore Dagon. He gets on these weird rants and usually ends up really proud of himself.

He didn't confirm or prove the history right or wrong.
    He made assumptions about the Japanese and Chinese Mix.
    He made his conclusions based on hearsay.
    He drew a conclusion based on students not the man himself.

Yes, there are bullshido qualities such as the Secret Monk who trained your teacher.

First, this isn't a proper investigation by bullshido standards.
    Second Dagon, who was temp banned, isn't held in high regard here no matter what he tells you.

In other words he wouldn't be representing bullshido.net nor would he be allowed to call bullshido on someone.

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 2:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darin
    I'm sorry, I wasn't implying that you were a liar so much as a coward. I just read through the entire thread again and Ghengis Bob and I did answer all your questions. Was there something we missed?

Whats wrong with giving your real name? Your an ex-student arent you? Perhaps now part of the competition?
    U R W3tard3d. Some "Tai Chi master" you are. Oooo, now I'm a "coward" because... Oh yeah, because I've pointed out a flaw about Brown and told a funny story about some of his idiot students? Yee-haw. Nice to see how "spiritual" and "deep" your "I'm the most famous tai chi master instructor in Detroit" training was.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Bob
    Sifu Brown’s teachers are certainly not “secret”. Like most practitioners of long standing, he has had many teachers, the names of whom he’s shared with us.
    Sifu Brown has Black Belts in four arts. He has never made a secret of his past – he draws on his experiences in all arts during post-practice Q&A, and on his CD’s.
    Quote Originally Posted by ME
    Bob, can you clear up the thing that has been bothering me the most then? What are Brown's belts in and who did he get his training from? It seems incredibly odd to me that those are not listed directly on the site. Nowhere are they mentioned. Also, how long did he actively practice with those teachers?
    Quote Originally Posted by ME
    You say that Ue is not one of his teachers. I find that odd. I find it very odd that Brown's website does not expressly state what he teaches, other than Wu Shu for those under 16. Notice also that the above website says that Brown teachers Shaolin under Ue...
    Truth to tell, I don’t pay much attention to what he's practiced in the past, or who his teachers were. I know that Issin Ryu was one, but the lineage of his teachers doesn’t really interest me.
    And you, internet tough-guy, haven't answered those questions either. Oh, let me make a prediction: instead of answering them you're going to tell me I need to buy a plane ticket so I can gong-sau Brown before I'm allowed to know the answers... and then you're going to tell me that the answers just arn't important. Instead of just trying to insult me and invent dilusions, you could stop picking the herpes-scabs off of your anus for a moment and find out who Brown's teachers were, what his belts are in, when he received his ranks, and why he's teaching "kung fu" instead of karate.

Dagon
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast