Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    KhorneliusPraxx
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just found this...

Scott Henze will instead take on an up-and-coming fighter out of Louisville MMA, Brent Weedman.

DO NOT TAKE WEEDMAN LIGHTLY!! The kid is 4-0 with all four of his wins being solid finishes and KNOCKOUTS!

I think it was Brent Weedman. :notworthy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Khornelius
    I just found this...

Scott Henze will instead take on an up-and-coming fighter out of Louisville MMA, Brent Weedman.

DO NOT TAKE WEEDMAN LIGHTLY!! The kid is 4-0 with all four of his wins being solid finishes and KNOCKOUTS!

I think it was Brent Weedman. :notworthy
    Alright. Don't know that guy then.

I'm going to my first local MMA show ever in January. Hopefully the judging will be better than at Hook'n'Shoot events . . .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know if you could call it a work, but Sakuraba vs. Ken Shamrock was a complete fucking disgrace, if I were Sakuraba I wouldn't dare accept that kind of "victory".
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm surprised that you've been around the site since 2003 and haven't noticed that this topic HAS had it's own threads... A ton.

According to MMA fighters/commentators I've spoken to, all Takada fights have been works save for the Rickson and Cro Cop ones (someone on Sherdog once posted a supposed translation of a Japanese interview with Takada admitting this), and Coleman's payback for dropping the fight to Takada was Fujita backing out of the GP to give Coleman a by to the finals (after pulling Shoji for his quarterfinal opponent, who just held on and ate body shots, basically leaving Coleman only Vovchanchyn as a real opponent for the whole night). Sakuraba's first fight, the one vs. Kimo, was a dive that Kimo was apparently not informed of, and that's about it for major name fights.

KhorneliusPraxx
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should quit paying to go to these sporting events if there are fixed. I'll just start watching wrestling again. :confused1

Page 4 of 4 First 1234