Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lots of people say that about randleman, that he has potential and just a crap team.

but come on - grappling coach mark laimon, wrestling mark coleman, striking maurice smith and many many more... it's an amazing team.

Randleman beats himself everytime - have you listened to the **** that comes out of his mouth? He is a very confused young man.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't say anything about his team.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You better not. Coleman has spies you know.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

KhorneliusPraxx
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap
    I think some of the decisions are dodgy, I am sure if a fight is close, or even not so close, the judges may be swayed one way or another depending on various factors. It is not always the better fighter/performance that wins.
    That is an entirely different problem...but another one I experienced.
    At a local event, a couple of month's ago, a local fan favorite fought a unknown guy from Louisville. The guy from Louisville hands down beat his ass. The Louisville fighter was covered in blood...the OTHER GUY'S BLOOD. I was obvious who won the match...even to the ignorant crowd. Then they announce the decision...IT WAS A FUCKING DRAW. Hometown boy get's an assbeating and receives a draw. I would love to see video to see if my memory is correct. If it is, that was some homecooking bullshit.

At least the fight was real...even if the outcome was bullshit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap
    Yoshida vs. Tank - that was some major bullshit. In my eyes the choke wasn't on. Tank gave up too soon.
    Tank does that often, even in his early UFC fights. You can see if he is slightly gassed and gets in a bad position, he taps.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Takada vs Coleman is widely recognized as a work. Jason Delucia has commented on supposed works in Pancrase.

One must always keep in mind that in Japanese Pro Wrestling, most events involve MMA Style "Shoot" fights...except that these are worked matches with a pre-determined winner. A lot of the big MMA names in Japan compete in Pro-Wrestling as well...it does make for a certain level of discomfort at times.

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosexmachina
    Here is the Severn/Ritch fight.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39V34H24
    Was that worked or just a 51 year old guy and a stooge?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted it so you could decide for yourself.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Khornelius
    That is an entirely different problem...but another one I experienced.
    At a local event, a couple of month's ago, a local fan favorite fought a unknown guy from Louisville. The guy from Louisville hands down beat his ass. The Louisville fighter was covered in blood...the OTHER GUY'S BLOOD. I was obvious who won the match...even to the ignorant crowd. Then they announce the decision...IT WAS A FUCKING DRAW. Hometown boy get's an assbeating and receives a draw. I would love to see video to see if my memory is correct. If it is, that was some homecooking bullshit.

At least the fight was real...even if the outcome was bullshit
    I heard about that one. Jason, right?

KhorneliusPraxx
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what the Louisville guy's name was.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last