Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 2:29am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

4 Chinese won MMA competition in Philippine

Four San Da master in China, practiced BJJ for 3 months entered MMA competition in Phillippines 12/10/2005.

All 4 winnings.

http://www11.pair.com/urcc/

2005.12.10-URCC-07 "Art of War"
    They came, they saw, and they conquered. Team Art of War China swept the card by winning all four fights with the local URCC veterans including bantamweight champion Mark Sangiao who got knocked out cold by a direct hit from He Peng whose skills were obviously well versed while being on the ground with Sangiao. Banayad however tapped out via rear naked choke to Dai Shuang Hai and Domasian could no longer defend himself intelligently to Zhang Tie Quan resulting to a referee stoppage.

And even though Christian Wong lost via armbar to Ao Hai Ling, the epic battle between them will definitely mark the local MMA scene, for they received the first ever-standing ovation by the crowd in URCC history while striking each other out old school style. Go to results to check out the complete outcome of the fights and click on gallery to check out photos by Francis Biagan. Also visit James Deakin's website for more photos.
    Results: http://www11.pair.com/urcc/urcc_results.html

Now if only Japan and USA would allow Visa for the Chinese fighters, the party can start.

Last edited by Winner; 12/16/2005 2:33am at .

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 2:30am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bjj Wins Again!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 2:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess there are more going on in Asia than a lot of people thought. After all, thats where the arts were invented.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 2:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner
    I guess there are more going on in Asia than a lot of people thought. After all, thats where the arts were invented.
    Which arts would that be?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 3:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Snowman
    Which arts would that be?
    People that ask that question are usually in denial.

They learn asian arts, because boxing is just not enough, yet they refuse to accept the fact that they are learning something asian, therefore, they make fun of asians and attempt to justify what they are learning did not came from asia to balance their own self-esteem. They refuse to feel inferior by accepting something foreign. Arts such as JJ ground fighting that the asians has invented, they claim it their own. Arts such as MT, they took the art and refuse to respect the people that've invented it.

When Americans came to this land, they used Guns to kill off all the poor indians and took away their land. Kidnapped a lot of black people as slaves, and tricked the Chinese into coming to the US to build the railroad. Refused to treat Koreans as humans. Locked Japanese people up in concentration camps. Thanksgiving was originally a day to celerbate killing of indian tribes, not a day for family getherings like now a days.

Thats their culture. Guns were their art of fighting.

They have no culture to be proud of. They don't even have a fighting art.

As a result, a lot of Americans now a days, refusing to accept the fact that their culture is a shameful one, decided to take up the asian culture as their own: Because the asian culture is one with honor.

They wear Karate uniforms. They learn to bow like asians. They learn the meaning of their language. But yet, they refused to respect the people. In their eyes, they still look down on the Easterners.

"Which arts would that be?"

Clearly a question of someone in denial. Clearly a question with the intention to put down asians.

People that ask these questions refuse to respect and accept the fact that asians invented something more superior than "Boxing".

Arts like Krav Maga, the westner stole the asian art and claim it their own. Students learn the art, but refused to respect the asians for what they are learning.

They call it a Jew's art. Yet, the "inventor" Imi Lichtenfeld himself wears a Japanese martial arts uniform.

http://www.kravmaga.com/hist1910.asp

But everyone claims it a Jew's art.

So tell me, "Which arts would that be?"

People like Gracie "invent" something called Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but the fact is, everyone knows BJJ came from Japan by a Japanese Judo and jiu-jitsu master called Mitsuo Maeda in 1914. If you have ANY respect for your teacher, you will NOT change the name of something he has taught you and claim it your own invention.

http://bjj.org/

But I guess people from the west does not have the same honor and respect as asians.

Yet, martial artist in the west still refuse to respect and accept the fact that they are adopting the asian culture and art as their own. Only by disrespecting asians and saying their art is not Asian to justify their "boxing" art is not in fact inferior, so their ego can be balanced.

Did that answer your question?

For the rest of you that does not apply to my respond above, you know who you are. And you are cool, and this post does not apply to you. There are lots of westners that learn the art, and know to respect everyone. I know who these people are.

This is not a racist post, but one that replys to those that are ignorant enough to ask stupid questions. Such as the person I am replying to. And these are the people that makes Asian arts such BULL SHITS.

Thank you for reading. You don't have to agree with me. Your reading of the post is all I ask for.
    Last edited by Winner; 12/16/2005 3:34am at .

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 3:31am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner
    People that ask that question are usually in denial.

They learn asian arts, because boxing is just not enough, yet they refuse to accept the fact that they are learning something asian, therefore, they make fun of asians and attempt to justify what they are learning did not came from asia to balance their own self-esteem. They refuse to feel inferior by accepting something foreign. Arts such as JJ ground fighting that the asians has invented, they claim it their own. Arts such as MT, they took the art and refuse to respect the people that've invented it.

When Americans came to this land, they used Guns to kill off all the poor indians and took away their land. Kidnapped a lot of black people as slaves, and tricked the Chinese into coming to the US to build the railroad. Refused to treat Koreans as humans. Locked Japanese people up in concentration camps. Thanksgiving was originally a day to celerbate killing of indian tribes, not a day for family getherings like now a days.

Thats their culture. Guns were their art of fighting.

They have no culture to be proud of. They don't even have a fighting art.

As a result, a lot of Americans now a days, refusing to accept the fact that their culture is a shameful one, decided to take up the asian culture as their own: Because the asian culture is one with honor.

They wear Karate uniforms. They learn to bow like asians. They learn the meaning of their language. But yet, they refused to respect the people. In their eyes, they still look down on the Easterners.

Clearly a question of someone in denial. Clearly a question with the intention to put down asians.

People that ask these questions refuse to respect and accept the fact that asians invented something more superior than "Boxing".

Arts like Krav Maga, the westner stole the asian art and claim it their own. Students learn the art, but refused to respect the asians for what they are learning.

They call it a Jew's art. Yet, the "inventor" Imi Lichtenfeld himself wears a Japanese martial arts uniform.

http://www.kravmaga.com/hist1910.asp

But everyone claims it a Jew's art.

So tell me, "Which arts would that be?"

People like Gracie "invent" something called Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but the fact is, everyone knows BJJ came from Japan by a Japanese Judo and jiu-jitsu master called Mitsuo Maeda in 1914. If you have ANY respect for your teacher, you will NOT change the name of something he has taught you and claim it your own invention.

http://bjj.org/

But I guess people from the west does not have the same honor and respect as asians.

Yet, martial artist in the west still refuse to respect and accept the fact that they are adopting the asian culture and art as their own. Only by disrespecting asians and saying their art is not Asian to justify their "boxing" art is not in fact inferior, so their ego can be balanced.

Did that answer your question?

For the rest of you that does not apply to my respond above, you know who you are. And you are cool, and this post does not apply to you. There are lots of westners that learn the art, and know to respect everyone. I know who these people are.

This is not a racist post, but one that replys to those that are ignorant enough to ask stupid questions. Such as the person I am replying to. And these are the people that makes Asian arts such BULL SHITS.

Thank you for reading. You don't have to agree with me. Your reading of the post is all I ask for.

nobody really cares about this ****
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 3:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well hold on, you're a nobody, so you must care.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 4:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People in the west stole the asian sport, play it on TV with American guys beating each other up. Then turn around and ask why the Chinese are not entering MMA fights? The fact is asians has been fighting under all kinds of different sport rules for years (they started with no rules), yet people from the west don't see it on TV, and refused to educate themselves about what people do in Asia. And falsely brought to conclusion that Asians don't spar, when the truth is YOU copied the sports, turned around and claim it your own, then disrespect asians for what you've copied. What a joke.

Kids as young as 10 has been fighting barefisted (or performing) in Thailand, China, and the rest of the 3rd world countries just so they can support the younger brothers and sisters at home with food on the table.

THATS martial arts in Asia.

Yet, people from the west took the art as a hobby, and sit on their fat ass complainting which art works and what art doesn't. And dissing which art is not practical and which art is better. Having "throwdown" events so they can further analyze the differences. Or charging $150 a month to increase your Chi power. And STILL have to face to ask "Which arts would that be?"

All while the original inventor of each art just wanted to survive.

The Chinese monks fought for their lives against the government!! Kids in Thailand train so they don't end up dead in the ring (and many of them do end up dead in the ring). The Japanese invented Judo to beat Samurais in wars. While people from the west took it as a hobby and talk **** about different arts online, host "throwdowns" to test each art out. What an insult to those that depend on the art to survive.

Many from the West ask: "You mean to tell me the Chinese invented an art of fighting just so that they don't have to fight?? I think they are just cowards because they are weak."

The first thing they learn is not to be ignorant, thats for sure. But I guess the west skipped that chapter and jumped to the fighting part.

Next time you want to talk **** about an art, a teacher, a school, or martial arts in general, think about these people.

Ref: Staff Magazine - Jan 2006 issue. Pg 185. (Go get your copy)

Last edited by Winner; 12/16/2005 4:27am at .

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 4:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There we have it folks: another orientophile.

Tell me, how is wrestling Asian? Or Boxing? Two BIG parts of MMA. BJJ was developed in Judo, but fine-tuned in Brazil. To the point of BJJers beating Judoka on the ground.

You're right, a lot of the martial arts out there today have Asian influences. But don't be a dumbfuck by saying that ALL martial arts are from Asia or that monks used them (the unarmed kind that we are talking about) to fight off the government.

I don't know whether you are Asian or not (my monye would be on yes), but you're a dumbfuck either way.

Go research some REAL Asian history. Like the slaughter of the Chinese by the Japanese in WWII. CAN YOU FEEL THE HONOR? I SURE CAN!! Asian countries raped eachother just as much as western countries. Get your head out of your ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 4:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People take asian arts that they like and claim it their OWN, saying it is NOT an asian art. While the arts they don't like, they let asians keep it so they can insult it under its asian names.

So basically, these people are anti-asians that actually LOVE the asian art. But refuse to admit it just so they don't have to associate themselves with "lowly" asians.

"Jiu-jitsu? We like it. Change the name and claim it ours. We get credit!! Everyone will talk about Grace and nobody will even know who Mitsuo Maeda is. Mitsuo Maeda who?"

"Wing Chun? Karate? We don't like it. Leave it as is, and bash on people that practice it. These silly asians."

Win/Win situation for the west ah??
    Last edited by Winner; 12/16/2005 5:06am at .
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast