Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 3:14am

supporting member
     Style: Chen Style Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bushi_no_ki
    Finally, someone who understands where I'm coming from.

Like I said earlier, I lost my youngest brother when I was eight. My family and neighbors did everything they could to help us with house and yardwork, watch us kids, etc. right after he died. My parents were devestated. They didn't neglect us. But they had help at a difficult time. There is no excuse for the woman, but there is no excuse for the neighbors as well. They should have been offering to help her with chores, and watching the kids. Period. That was where they failed in their responisibility.
    So now it becomes anothers responsibility to care for your kids... I am sorry for you loss but helping after the fact is ALOT different from knowing **** was going on like this case presents, other people are NOT responsible for you... you are responsible for you... if you lie and deceive (as may or may not be the case here) why should others believe any differently, especially if they dont have the appropriate training (and even that isnt exact as has been proven so many tragic times) to spot the dangers...

With the line of thinking you present how long before the neighbours can be sued by families for not intervening as they failed in their responsibilities...???

Community spirit is a good thing and should be fostered but should not be confused with culpability and responsibility...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 5:26am

Style: TMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shadowdh, you are fucking retarded. You didn't even read a word I wrote and you're putting words in my mouth. Just **** off and leave me alone.

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 11:49am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate and wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow...whats worse about that situation is that if that had happened to a guy hed be put on death row....but because it happened to a woman she has post mortem depression or whatever.....she needs help AND she needs to go to jail

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 12:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Chen Style Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bushi_no_ki
    Shadowdh, you are fucking retarded. You didn't even read a word I wrote and you're putting words in my mouth. Just **** off and leave me alone.
    It surprises me that you can talk so well with one dick in your mouth and one up your arse... you chromosome deficient monkey excrement...

Posted by you...

"There is no excuse for the woman, but there is no excuse for the neighbors as well. They should have been offering to help her with chores, and watching the kids. Period. That was where they failed in their responisibility."

so the neighbours should therefore be responsible for how you act...

"My problem is that some of the blame does belong to others. We as human beings are social creatures. We have a "pack" society. I'm not saying that we should bring an end to individualism, but this is what happens when we forget that we are dependent in some ways upon those who we commune with on a regular basis. Do not forget that "no man is an island unto himself". We all need the support and encouragement of our friends and neighbors. Especially in a military family, especially in the Navy, when a member of the family can be deployed for months at a time"

why should the blame belong to others fucktard... you posted that... why is what I am asking... I also said that imho every person is ultimately responsible for thier OWN actions... stop fobbing it off onto others... man up and take responsibility for it... just because I dont agree with or see things your way...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345