Hooked on Monkey Phonics

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 3:20pm

supporting member
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    compulsory sterlization should be used more often in this country
    In weightlifting, I don't think sudden, uncontrolled urination should automatically disqualify you.
    "Second place!, That's just a fancy word for losing."

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 4:08pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to say this is an isolated incident but children die at the hands of their parents more often than you would like to believe.

Once again I say there should be licensing for childbirth. Not everyone should be allowed to breed. This is one extreme example.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 5:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EnaeS
    compulsory sterlization should be used more often in this country
    Shhh! Somebody'll hear you and you'll never get their bleeding heart stain off ya clothes!
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 2:29am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    Once again I say there should be licensing for childbirth. Not everyone should be allowed to breed. This is one extreme example.
    I've been thinking about this for some time now and I haven't been able to come up with any cons for this idea. You need to be "checked out" before you can adopt, so why not before you can have a kid? Lots of people can't handle children. Either they are too poor to support them or they are batshit crazy. Those people still having kids just puts the kids through hell.

Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 2:36am

Style: Mostly weights now...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually living in the Pacific NW is enough to make a person crazy. See, she was fine until she moved here. But then winter creeps up and the days are so short plus the rain and all the bullshit traffic because Seattle people apparently can't drive in the rain although they live in Seattle so then you drink coffee because your tired but it doesn't help because of the fucking inversion zone causing poor air quality and a burn ban.

But seriously, the news has been playing this non-stop for the past few days. Watching the news is painful here because every other day there is some tragedy involving children. One is missing, another one got murdered, one got kidnapped by his babysitter. WTF?

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 2:49am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think local news is **** pretty much anywhere. Yes, missing children. Very sad, hope they find the little girl. Will it affect me and should I even know about it besides "she's missing, have you seen her?" Nope. I don't really care how the search is going. I don't care that the police are using different sonar this time. Selfish? I don't give a damn. I really see no point in knowing that they STILL can't find her.

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 10:37am

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    I would like to say this is an isolated incident but children die at the hands of their parents more often than you would like to believe.

This may well be an extreme example of what can happen with post-natal depression, when the mother doesn't have any support/people to check up on her and the child.

She could have been fine, before she had the child.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 12:54pm

Style: TMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with Jekyll, there is supposed to be a community bond between military families. Why she wasn't talking more with her neighbors and other military families is beyond me. This could have been averted with a little help from some neighbors.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 1:20pm

Style: Kung fu, Jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, something was definitely wierd with this whole thing. She should have been in more contact with people around her, it would have prevented or at least provided an opportunity to fix the situation before it got out of hand. Anyway (and I'm going off the definition provided earlier) but it doesn't sound as much like sociopathy IMO, since she obviously realized what she was doing was wrong and did feel ashamed or at least some anxiety about it. She didn't want to go to the doctor because she knew they'd find out what was going on. Of course, whatever it was, sociopathy or otherwise, she knew what she was doing, knew it was wrong, and refused to get help. The husband was in the same boat. He obviously didn't care enough to get something done about it. They both should be tried and punished for this. It's sad that things like this happen. I feel bad for the kids. They had to go though a lot of pain because of this. That is no way for a child to die, from illness, neglect, hunger, etc. It's really sad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 11:16pm

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What she did was horrible. I mean, WHAT THE ****...but the husband coming home, finding HIS DEAD SON IN A BOX ON THE PORCH, EATING DINNER, FUCKING HER AND CALLING SOMEONE THE NEXT DAY??? That cocksucker needs to be fucking keelhauled...on a fucking aircraft carrier...

This **** really gets to me. I mean, my wife and I are trying to have a kid, with no luck and one miscarriage so far. And these rotting tampons pull some **** like this. Some people need to DIE DIE DIE...

Okay, rant off. I need a beer...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast