Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 2:57am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I work at a fitness store with expensive equipment. Today at work I only had 5 customers come in (didn't buy a thing) over a span of 9 hours. What did I do? I started learning to play the guitar, so I played it all day long. Boss came into the store (I am alone the whole day), he played around on it for a while and helped me with some chords, and left again. Cool, huh? When I am in school (off for winter break now), they encourage me to do homework in my spare time.

However, sometimes I have to do deliveries with my boss. We have to carry 250lb treadmills up stairs. :(

Embarassing aspiring thugs since 1991

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 3:05am

supporting member
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas Miracle
    groundcontrolba, what do you do?

Also, I usually slack off after I get things done. I don't see the problem in it as I've been here for a little over a year and I've been getting bonuses and stuff. :p
    I am an instrumentation/ electrical technician currently.I was an airframe powerplant mechanic at Dyncorp working on Airforce 2 but then there was that unfortunate incident with the goverment and my security clearance kind of evaporated.Now I make more money do less work .God bless America.After reading this thread im seeing an interesting trend here. It seems bullshido is a magnet for smart lazy people .

"Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The smart and lazy ones I make my commanders."
    Rommel
    Last edited by groundcontrolba; 12/16/2005 3:15am at .

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 3:12am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet. One of the guys who we contract work out to he does ALL of the eletrical work in Fresno pretty much.

He did one of the hotels here in Fresno... by himself. He stayed up for 39 hours and wired an entire 10 story hotel. He is a superhero.

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 11:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by groundcontrolba
    "Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The smart and lazy ones I make my commanders."
    Rommel
    Wow. :eusa_clap

Quote Originally Posted by groundcontrolba
    It seems bullshido is a magnet for smart lazy people .
    I'd +rep you for that if I could.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 3:52pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I get the same workload as the other supervisors. Of course, what takes them 8-10 hours to do, I'm able to crunch out in about an hour. That gives me time to come on here and post. Sometimes I just cruise over to the mall or the bookstore and kill some time. Sometimes I just go in the conference room and skip rope, do some crunches, pushups, etc.

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 11:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got a new one. This surpasses all previously posted laziness.

I just patrolled the first floor without leaving my chair. Obviously, it has wheels.

Yup. That's right. Didn't leave the chair. The main floor of this campus is over 8000' sq.

(The campus is closed....and I'm wayyy bored.)
    Last edited by Neildo; 12/24/2005 1:18am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 1:14am

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    Got a new one. This surpassess all previously posted laziness.

I just patrolled the first floor without leaving my chair. Obviously, it has wheels.

Yup. That's right. Didn't leave the chair. The main floor of this campus is over 8000' sq.

(The campus is closed....and I'm wayyy bored.)
    wow, that's a good one

I had a job working in a warehouse back in college. It was across the street from my apt, and a couple of the supervisors knew me from drinking at the bars. I was basically the fill in when people called off. Sometimes the supervisors would call me in because they thought they'd be extra busy...which was never the case. They were supposed to send me home if they didn't have anything for me to do, but since I was drinking buds with them, they'd hand be a broom and tell me they'd see me at the end of the day. That usually meant I'd walk out the side door and go back to my apt until the end of the shift.

I miss that job...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234