12/14/2005 8:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ClA
    I am going home.
    Run along commie.

I hope I've got my point acoss with my original post.
    Nope you failed miserably.

I would like to end this by saying: While you are in this site talking **** about other styles, there are people in asia that respectfully train in different arts. Hosting MMA "throwdowns", and entering competitions.

Yes, I did say MMA.
    If you would have truly read the site we've post event from around the world which include...*gasp*....ASIA. One of our now awol member posted his clips of the BJJ and MMA even hosted in Beijing. Where I might add the Chinese BJJ white belt cleaned up.

Just because a bunch of mis-informed people gether in one site to diss the chinese art, doesn't mean you've seen the world.
    So far you seem to be the only miss-imformed one on this thread.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:

Style: ShaoLin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    Where's yours? :evil:
    I never had one. Never enter a competition event like you did.

But you do. So show it to me?

(see how the chinese mind works?)

Genius

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are doing pretty well actually.

Last time I check, Chinese San Sa against MT kick boxing.

5 fights, San Sa won all of it.

That doesn't mean anything about anything. But why you ask?

There is another MT event in Jan 6th, 2006. In Hong Kong.

http://www6.discuss.com.hk/viewthrea...extra=page%3D1

But then of couse, you wouldn't know this because your world is so small.
    1. Muay Thai isn't MMA, neither is San Da.
    2. The Chinese were regularly getting their asses kicked by Muay Thai fighters, until they started training like the Thai. (Lots of sparring, pad work and drills, instead of iron palm and meditation all of the time)

3. How are the Chinese doing in MMA events internationally?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 8:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not Jew. But I know for a fact that it was invented after WW2, using the art Imi Lichtenfeld used in battle, he created an art for street combat.

You don't see it used in UFC, but the culture is there, and you have to respect where it came from.

Thats the point of this thread.
    You keep mentioning UFC, you know this isn't a UFC site right. Or are you still showing us how miss-informed you are. :laughing4
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 8:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you know why you people in this site got a chance to laugh at the Chinese art?

Because you've never been to asia, and this little website was created so closed minded misinformed people can gether around laughing at something they don't understand, and you support each other thinking you are right. While none of the Chinese get a chance to even see your site. Therefore, all the information is one-sided from point of views of the mis-informed, this is why it's so funny reading about all the "Chi" and stuff on this site.

And this is why this site is such a joke to the eyes of asians.

I've said what I needed to say in the original post. Continue to sit on your computer and thinking you are king, or you can buy a ticket and visit other countries for a change.

Little frogs in a pond.
    Look you little mutherfucking sack of pig ****. You come to 22 Mott Street, NYC Chinatown this Chinese New Year ... go upstairs to the Red Door and ask to be allowed inside. Tell the Old Man who answers that you are there to confront "The Unchained Tiger" ... after the Old Ones stop laughing at your silly ass they will let you inside. Chill if I'm not there right then ... I'm Lion Dancing and will return shortly.

Then I will reduce your smart assed mouth with everything attached to nothing more than a blood stain on the ground. Right before the Sun Toi you cocksucking, puke swilling, racist, turdslurping sack of pig ****.

Oh yeah, take this with you ... my Mother's ***** has teeth. Now who is the "outsider" you goddamned fucking punk maggot? The BEAST

Posted On:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    1. Muay Thai isn't MMA, neither is San Da.
    2. The Chinese were regularly getting their asses kicked by Muay Thai fighters, until they started training like the Thai. (Lots of sparring, pad work and drills, instead of iron palm and meditation all of the time)

3. How are the Chinese doing in MMA events internationally?
    They are doing pretty good, why you ask?

According to my information, nobody kicked nobody's ass. You win some, you lose some. Unless you are a fanboy.

I think your friend just answered your question.

If you have time, join one of their "throwdowns" in China.

Posted On:

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never had one. Never enter a competition event like you did.

But you do. So show it to me?

(see how the chinese mind works?)
    No I see how your mind workd badly.

Enter an event =/= video tape.

Hell I just entered an event a few weeks ago but don't have video of it. So your mind is flawed. Sad weak racist mind.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 8:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Look you little mutherfucking sack of pig ****. You come to 22 Mott Street, NYC Chinatown this Chinese New Year ... go upstairs to the Red Door and ask to be allowed inside. Tell the Old Man who answers that you are there to confront "The Unchained Tiger" ... after the Old Ones stop laughing at your silly ass they will let you inside. Chill if I'm not there right then ... I'm Lion Dancing and will return shortly.

Then I will reduce your smart assed mouth with everything attached to nothing more than a blood stain on the ground. Right before the Sun Toi you cocksucking, puke swilling, racist, turdslurping sack of pig ****.

Oh yeah, take this with you ... my Mother's ***** has teeth. Now who is the "outsider" you goddamned fucking punk maggot? The BEAST
    You see that? This is why the Chinese are laughing at this site. Your posts says a lot about this people that posts in this site.

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 8:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get it right, CIA. They are laughing at YOU, even you own pple. They are laughing at YOU.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 8:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    Hell I just entered an event a few weeks ago but don't have video of it. So your mind is flawed. Sad weak racist mind.
    Well thats just too bad now isn't it?

I think you trapped yourself in a corner with that big ego of yours. Come back when you got your videos. After all, you travel all around the world like an international fighter, I am sure there is a video of you somewhere.