You Might Be A Judo Player If...
I'm sorry if this has already been posted, I'd tried the search function but nothing came up, enjoy.
YOU MIGHT BE A JUDO PLAYER IF...
1. You think sweating builds character.
2. You don t mind having more bruises than medals.
3. You think nothing worth while comes easily....and you re ok with that.
4. You think teamwork means actually helping each other.
5. You think mixing it up is a way to have a good time.
6. You miss wrestling season.
7. You can get slammed on your back.....and laugh.
8. You think safety is as important as learning to apply pain.
9. You think learning to fall helps you learn to throw people.
10. You want to wrestle competitively......but you re a girl.
11. You think traveling to tournaments is a vacation .
12. You want to interrupt your summer for the Hoosier State Games.....and win.
13. You can get thrown by a smaller player......and you don t mind.
14. You think your family includes people that you re not even related to.
15. You think the slogan No pain, no gain hasn t been overused yet.
16. You spend more time planning for a healthy diet then you do for a date.....
17. ......because your date is practicing too.
18. You actually need calories!!
19. You can pivot on one bent leg while sweeping with the other...but you can t dance.
20. Your wedding day is the same day as the Nationals.....so you re late to one event.
21. You remember your wedding anniversary as the day after the big tournament .
22. Your honeymoon was a trip to the Midwest Open in Joliet, Ill.
23. You think your spouse understands . (yeah, right!!)
24. You think "mutual welfare and benefit" means taking turns strangling each other to the point of unconsciousnes.
25. During intimate relations with the opposite sex, you find yourself thinking, "Wow, he/she's wide-open for an armbar."
26. You just don't feel right unless your body feels like a six-ounce steak after a hard session with the tenderizer.
27. Your list of desirable qualities in the opposite sex includes: "attractively placed gi burns on the face and neck," "never submits until arm is ready to break," and "wicked drop seoi-nage."
28. People refuse to hug you, shake your hand, etc., because you never let go until they tap out or someone yells "Matte!"
your girlfriend wakes you up because you were strangling her in your sleep
a shirtless attacker becomes your worst nightmare
you instinctively bridge and roll whenever you wake up from a nightmare
you're teaching your kid to ride a bike and start off with ukemi drills
you see someone taking a bad fall off his bike, and the first word that pops into your head is "ippon!"
you run away from BJJ guys
your stinky but you can kick ass so no one says anything
Last edited by broken fingers; 12/14/2005 12:04pm at .
Hahahaha, I actually do that. Freakin hilarious.
Originally Posted by Neko687
You DON'T pay $90 a month to learn groundfighting. :P
you cross your arms in the mirror with your shirt off, trying desperately to look like Kimura
You get nostalgic for the caress of a particularly nasty gi against your face.
After sex you yell out IPPON !!!