230455 Bullies, 5210 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 12:12am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baofuhaibo
    I think I have a lot more on my mind besides attending a fucking 50-80 dollar a month 2-3 hour a week MA class.
    So if you're not actually training in any kind of martial art, what are you doing here? I work two myself: one at a gym full-time, the other for a private security company doing surveillances, installs, and security for local functions like bar mitzvahs, birthday parties, etc. I put in a good 60 hours a week, plus full-time school, and train three times a week. You'd be better off not doing your three-hour-a-day workouts and actually TRAINING more than just working out. It all boils down to dedication, something a lot of the best martial artists have and which you apparently have none of.

Again, I don't give a **** about my appearance. I've been talking for a long time about how I do only functional excercises and hate purely aesthetic excercises and diets, and you still expect me to be pretty.
    That's only because we relentlessly cut up on you when you first admitted you were more into looking good than being strong.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 1:04am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is still here? Buddy, do you go onto fly fishing websites? If you've never actually gone fly fishing, and don't plan on doing it during this lifetime? This site is dedicated to martial arts. Physical training, in some forms, is a part of martial arts You are acting extremely insulted, because we reacted accordingly to the way you train. What are you doing here in the first place? You'd fit in better on a fly fishing forum. You're sitting on a pile of excretement, wearing a Burger King crown, talking down at the people who know better than to scale a hill composed of feces. Why are you wasting your suppoedly precious time arguing that you're better than everyone else? Why are you wasting our time? If you want to sit around and grunt about power lifting and compound lifts, go to a powerlifting forum. If you decide to go with your other claim and just lift to look good, go to a bodybuilding forum. How in the heck did you end up on a martial arts site?
    "...Hey...says 'Bullshit' in the title...sounds like I'd fit in..."?
    There's a homeless guy a couple blocks from where I live, who loves arguing with people about the politics in Russia post-1990. He has never lived in Russia. He is not currently in Russia. Odds are, the people he's talking to don't give a **** about Russia. We've been giving you hints about this for several threads now, countless pages of English words that you sometimes understand. I know that homeless guy is on that particular street corner because it's close to a Wendy's and the canning plant. What's your excuse?

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 3:20am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSchira
    This guy is do you go onto fly fishing Physical training You are acting extremely insulted Why are you wasting our time forum. If you are a martial art homeless guy
    True dat. Word life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 8:02pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Girl

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just thought I would post this again, for entertainment purposes:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...+periodization

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    1/10/2006 1:36am

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Considering it's backed by sources from a Strength Training Coach (JWinch,) you really don't have room to speak. Go crawl back in your hole that's safe and lined with your inept ideas of training. Take Mediocrates with you, and make sure he gets a haircut.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 12:26am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticGirl
    I just thought I would post this again, for entertainment purposes:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...+periodization

Still living through the successes of others?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213