Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 7:27am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea thats about how I feel about them myself.
    If you have ever read about them and stuff its suposedl based on chines medicine type stuff. Meridians and elements fire,wood,metal,and water and suposedly hitting them in a certian order called the cycle of destruction will create knockout effects. Almost like papper scisors rock game.
    Then you hear it has to be at exact angles and some are strike points and then some are grab points. I dont buy into it completly but I have had them used on me and admit some of them seemed to work. I doubt anyone is going to give you the time to do them in a fight though.
    Like you said there are spots that hurt more to hit and knowing that can help.

Hooked on Monkey Phonics

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 8:09am

supporting member
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've found that pressure point are more dependent on the recieving persons pain tollerance than anything else

the only one i've found to work with any regularity is when your facing someone and you grab their neck with both hands like your going strangle them but you drive up into their jaw with your thumbs next to their throat
    In weightlifting, I don't think sudden, uncontrolled urination should automatically disqualify you.
    "Second place!, That's just a fancy word for losing."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 8:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah thats a good one actually. The one midway in your pubic crease seems to work good for breaking a closed guard. You just have to burry the point of your elbow into it.

Edited because I suck.
    Last edited by Baator-Steel; 12/14/2005 9:23am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 9:13am

Style: wrestling, Bjj, fi ting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baator-Steel
    Yeah thats a good one actually and the one mid way of your pubic crease seems to work good with the point of your elbow burried in it to break a closed guard.
    Can you start running your posts through a grammar check or something? They rarely make any sense the first time I read them, and this one I could not understand at all.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 9:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PEtrainer
    Can you start running your posts through a grammar check or something? They rarely make any sense the first time I read them, and this one I could not understand at all.
    Sorry, I actually did look for that function on here. My grammar and spelling are very bad. I try to get my point across as well as I can though. I am not trying to confuse anyone. I didnt know I was being graded on it though. I will try harder from now on.

Professional Lurker

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 10:34am

supporting member
     Style: None at the moment.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is the G-spot a pressure point? :5propelle

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 10:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha! I guess by the definitions ive been exposed to it is. I guesss it would fall into the conception meridian. What element would it be conected to? Wood maybe? Heh ,heh, he said wood!

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 10:58am

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamon Guy
    Maybe we could try it out some time... (giggle)

Seriously though, one of our students did a four year trip to the East. When he came back he was raving about how good pressure points were and that he had learnt how to exploit dim mak.

I invited him to take me down (I like experiencing pain) and he spent about three minutes trying to find the exact spot. He did it and nothing happened. He said that I was one of a select few who could resist it. I just laughed. I think there is some validity in pressure points (hit someone in the temple with your knuckle/phoenix eye and it hurts like hell!), but I don't think they would be that good to use as a defensive/attacking skill
    actually he has fooled you into believing that the pressure points failed, you will die in exactly 14 days.:dead:

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 11:56am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker
    Is the G-spot a pressure point? :5propelle
    The G-Spot is actually the only pressure point that can be used during an aggressive, sweat-drenched, combative grappling scenario. Since these types of encounters make almost exclusive use of dangerous positions like "The Mount" and "The Guard", vigorous stimulation of the G spot can quickly alleviate the rising tension and anxiety building within your opponent.

True power can be generated through small circle technique applied with trained and conditioned fingers, and a true master of "G Spot Grappling" can spread stimulation across several vital targets simultaneously.

True mastery of this art can result in a thoroughly incapacitated opponent that strangely will want to continually engage you in future combative scenarios. As such, make sure you use the power wisely and with discretion, else you'll have an innumerable amount of opponents following you day and night.

Instructional DVD coming soon.

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 11:59am

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    The G-Spot is actually the only pressure point that can be used during an aggressive, sweat-drenched, combative grappling scenario. Since these types of encounters make almost exclusive use of dangerous positions like "The Mount" and "The Guard", vigorous stimulation of the G spot can quickly alleviate the rising tension and anxiety building within your opponent.

True power can be generated through small circle technique applied with trained and conditioned fingers, and a true master of "G Spot Grappling" can spread stimulation across several vital targets simultaneously.

True mastery of this art can result in a thoroughly incapacitated opponent that strangely will want to continually engage you in future combative scenarios. As such, make sure you use the power wisely and with discretion, else you'll have an innumerable amount of opponents following you day and night.

Instructional DVD coming soon.
    I think i heard of this art, isn't Ron Jeremy the founder?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast