--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone competing in upcoming Machado tournament?

My school just got done competing in a small tournament and took first place in team, and out of 14 people 12 placed.

So it was a pretty good outing for our school. Now I didn't compete as it is only my 3rd week back. I am very nervous about competing, and since the reason I went back to BJJ was so I could compete.

Well there is a BJJ tournament coming up in Dallas held by Machado and I was wondering if anyone here is going to be competing in it?
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm fairly sure a few of our guys are planning on going. I'm planning on competing myself if the job and family allow it.
    Shut the hell up and train.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    My school just got done competing in a small tournament and took first place in team, and out of 14 people 12 placed.

So it was a pretty good outing for our school. Now I didn't compete as it is only my 3rd week back. I am very nervous about competing, and since the reason I went back to BJJ was so I could compete.

Well there is a BJJ tournament coming up in Dallas held by Machado and I was wondering if anyone here is going to be competing in it?

Is there a praticular reason why you don't have your school or system posted ?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No.....I just happend to not have gone into my profile in years.

I'll change it :P
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.