Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    12/10/2005 11:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The MMA kid!
    muay thai or Kyokushin is the overall favorite striking art of this entire site...
    Given the large number of **** sucking panty waste douche bags on any MA Forum ... hardly an endorsement worth considering.

:new_astha Burn The World :new_astha

Posted On:
    12/10/2005 11:52pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nah man.
    I told you, its ATA TKD , that stuff will fucking rock your socks

Chemist

Posted On:
    12/10/2005 11:52pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer31
    I live in New Orleans. In case you haven't been there, prior to katrina, we were known as being a party city. This is true. Whenever you go out, you end up at a bar or club somewhere. Unfortunately, there are always people starting **** somewhere. I don't want to have to leave a place because some ass is starting ****. I'm a fairly intimidating looking guy, so insecure, angry shitheads always end up shooting me dirty looks, etc. Its especially true since I'm good looking and attract woman. Sometimes its some dude's girlfriend and they don't take too kindly to that.

Please understand, I am not looking for trouble. I never am looking for trouble but its inevitable if you go out. I just want to know some ways to drop someone quick so I don't have to go throught this bullshit.

Cheers.
    ya, I don't live to far away, NOLA is(was) my favorite place to party and hang out, if you have to get in a fight with every dude that gives you a "look" then I strongly doubt you will have the patience to practice and learn a martial art. If you've spent time in any bars in NO then you'd know that anytime there is a physical altercation both people get bounced no matter who started it, so you can walk away and leave the bar on your own, or get beat up by some dude and get bounced, or beat up some guy and then get beat up by a gang of bouncers after you're kicked out of the bar.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Posted On:
    12/10/2005 11:53pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FighterJones
    nah man.
    I told you, its ATA TKD , that stuff will fucking rock your socks
    What the **** are you talkin bout?

listen man, two words

WING CHUN

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    12/10/2005 11:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer31
    Haha.

Ok. BJJ is cool for a bar type brawl? Mua tai seems pretty cool. I'm sure I mispelled it too, lol. Oh, where should I have posted this? Someone pointed out that this is the wrong forum.
    Dude, if you don't know how to escape the ground and quickly regain your feet you would be well advised to take up BJJ. Fucking bar floors are almost always splattered with spilled drinks and who the Hell knows what other "fluids" ... slippery, crowded, with drunk mutherfukers who cheap shot anyone in a fight just to say they were in on it.

:new_astha Burn The World :new_astha

Posted On:
    12/10/2005 11:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The MMA kid!
    What the **** are you talkin bout?

listen man, two words

WING CHUN
    Man, if your not even gonna take the hardcore ****, at least spell it right, its vsting ctsung

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2005 12:09am

Style: None at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Te No Kage!
    ya, I don't live to far away, NOLA is(was) my favorite place to party and hang out, if you have to get in a fight with every dude that gives you a "look" then I strongly doubt you will have the patience to practice and learn a martial art. If you've spent time in any bars in NO then you'd know that anytime there is a physical altercation both people get bounced no matter who started it, so you can walk away and leave the bar on your own, or get beat up by some dude and get bounced, or beat up some guy and then get beat up by a gang of bouncers after you're kicked out of the bar.
    Yeah, I've been in a few of those situations, lol. You're wrong about my not having patience, however. As I said earlier, I have trained for approximately 3 years in the past. I do not start trouble, it just happens sometimes. Sometimes people start **** with friends, etc. Its just the way it is. I am good at avoiding conflict generally, but sometimes its unavoidable.

Confidance actually helps you avoid fights because you're less fearfull. At least thats how I felt when I was training in the past.

Chemist

Posted On:
    12/11/2005 12:17am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is anybody even teaching MA in NO right now? I heard that the French Quarter is open but I haven't heard anything about the rest of the city, regardless I don't think a lot of tourists, let alone residents are getting over there anytime soon, I can't even get there from here with I-10 still out.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2005 12:22am

Style: None at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Te No Kage!
    is anybody even teaching MA in NO right now? I heard that the French Quarter is open but I haven't heard anything about the rest of the city, regardless I don't think a lot of tourists, let alone residents are getting over there anytime soon, I can't even get there from here with I-10 still out.
    Its still pretty f'd up. I live in Metaire and its slowly but surely getting back to normal. Most places like walmart and others are open limited hours because they can't find enough employees. There was a place called anacondas that had boxing, etc. Pretty tough bunch of guys. They used to have open fight nights on Thursdays I think it was. I went in and bullshitted with them once, but never got around to going there.

Posted On:
    12/11/2005 12:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude, i'm telling you, ATA is the way to go.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast