Posted On:12/16/2005 5:57am
Style: Muay Thai/Judo
Of course not, Katsu. YOU have teh R34L A1K1D0 :)
Posted On:12/16/2005 5:59am
thanks... I'm so reassured
Sexiest Punching Bag Alive
Posted On:1/04/2006 9:56am
well it gives new meaning to the term nutrider.
nuthin' ta f*ck with
Posted On:1/04/2006 10:28am
Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING
Is it true that Steven actually inseminates in the can?
Last edited by Moleculo; 1/04/2006 11:15am at .
Posted On:1/04/2006 10:55am
Of course, cans filled with his bawls´ juice!
Posted On:1/04/2006 11:15am
can2 Audio pronunciation of "can" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn)
1. A usually cylindrical metal container.
1. An airtight container, usually made of tin-coated iron, in which foods or beverages are preserved.
2. The contents of such a container.
3. Slang. A jail or prison.
4. Slang. A toilet or restroom.
5. Slang. The buttocks.
6. Slang. A naval destroyer.
Posted On:1/04/2006 11:17am
It is pretty obvious that I meant the sixth.
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info