Of course not, Katsu. YOU have teh R34L A1K1D0 :)
thanks... I'm so reassured
well it gives new meaning to the term nutrider.
Is it true that Steven actually inseminates in the can?
Last edited by Moleculo; 1/04/2006 11:15am at .
Of course, cans filled with his bawls´ juice!
can2 Audio pronunciation of "can" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn)
1. A usually cylindrical metal container.
1. An airtight container, usually made of tin-coated iron, in which foods or beverages are preserved.
2. The contents of such a container.
3. Slang. A jail or prison.
4. Slang. A toilet or restroom.
5. Slang. The buttocks.
6. Slang. A naval destroyer.
It is pretty obvious that I meant the sixth.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO