Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 5:05pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Any Interest In Indy?

Next spring or summer, I could host a throw down. I have the facility with pleanty of mat space. I Belong to a large organization In indy That has a lot of MMA in it and they seem to be all for it as well.

I am new here and a lot of twerps are starting in to me about Bullshido. I run a comercial school. It makes money. big deal. In 18 years I have promoted 7 to black belt. I am not turning out fodder.

Well we can point the mouse finger back and forth and call eachother ****-face all day long. lets train! Lets work out. Like I said if you guys want, We have the Indy 500 or the brickyard 400. we can shcedual around those and mabey you guys could see the race. I don't know. I can tell since you it seems that since i don't do BJJ or MMA I must be bullshido. the only way to get over that is to have you guys come in.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...024#post811024
    Last edited by wagamichi; 12/07/2005 5:07pm at .

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 5:31pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, that's the best way to get people here to shut up. Host a throwdown and show what you've got. I wish more new posters would get into that spirit. Count me in for Indy in the spring.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 5:35pm

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, and suddenly you sound much saner.

Tomas

Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    Next spring or summer, I could host a throw down. I have the facility with pleanty of mat space. I Belong to a large organization In indy That has a lot of MMA in it and they seem to be all for it as well.

I am new here and a lot of twerps are starting in to me about Bullshido. I run a comercial school. It makes money. big deal. In 18 years I have promoted 7 to black belt. I am not turning out fodder.

Well we can point the mouse finger back and forth and call eachother ****-face all day long. lets train! Lets work out. Like I said if you guys want, We have the Indy 500 or the brickyard 400. we can shcedual around those and mabey you guys could see the race. I don't know. I can tell since you it seems that since i don't do BJJ or MMA I must be bullshido. the only way to get over that is to have you guys come in.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...024#post811024
    Current stage of death: denial

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 5:43pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think a TD is a good idea. But i'm not sure how many forum members live in Indiana.

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 5:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy
    See, and suddenly you sound much saner.

Tomas

The people here wer not being ass holes! i still posted the link to the original "get me worked up thread." DB, you coming?

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 5:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    I think a TD is a good idea. But i'm not sure how many forum members live in Indiana.

I Could have all our members join the forum. about 2 or 300. It is a good fourm. A lot of kids firing off bigmouth crap, but look at the amount of people name calling and the amount of those going to the Throw downs. I can tell who knows what they are talking about. i want to train with those guys. Let the kids play xbox and name call.

I can get some good guys here, The intertgrated Fighting guys will come. Thats Jason Godseys group.

A Lot of my fellow copers go to this school http://www.bjjcoach.com/ It is with Keith palmers Boxing Gym Monteiro moved here! They will love to come and play. they fight about once a month. a few fight in japan and brazil. We are all in the same Org. so I know we will have at least 15 guys to roll and smack!

Come on guys! Look at my web site, I am a 5í10 280lbs fat kung-fu/karate guy! As some of you have so eloquently put it I have a McDojo.

Some of you have asked WTF is it that I do. We here is the absolute bottem line truth. I started Judo In 1983 In Nebraska. After moving to Indianapolis I started Shorei-Goju-Ryu. It was not until black belt that I realized there was something wrong this system. Oh, Back then I was Mr. Point fighter. But to be fair in the late 80ís we all were. I was running a school for my McSensei at 1st Degree black belt. I did not know better.

By the way, Shorei-Goju-Ryu was invented By Robert Trias if you were wondering. Now it headed By Herb Johnson. And yes it is nothing more than an American point fighting system.

Well I met Steve St.Pierre, A Goju-karate guy and started working out at his school after closing mine at night. They did full contact until about 3 in the a.m. I then found out that he also taught Kung fu. Thatís what I wanted to learn. Now before you basterds go all Kung-fu-suckies. There are a lot of different Kung-fu arts. Steve is a personal disciple to Master C.Y. Tsai. http://www.tsaiskungfu.com/about.htm GrandMaster Tsai is now retired and living in China. His son, now heads the School In Chicago.

A history lesson. During the Dojo Wars of the 70ís In Chicago, non-ever brought that **** to the temple!

I digress. I teach the same Shaolin Chuan fa Mei wah That My teacher taught me. I.E. (Plumb flower fist way.) I like Karate and it is easier to sell than Kung fu (A Mc dojo trait! But I donít charge that much and work the street as a police officer to live. The Dojo money pays rent for the 3000 sq. feet I have). Just the word makes people think goober! So, I call it Kempo. The Japanese way of saying the same thing. My teacher teaches the Goju kata for balance and agility. No we do not place a lot of importance on forms. I like the Pinan Kata. He said well, teach those instead. So I call it Shorei Kempo.

And we would be honored if you would come to my McDojo and have a tussle! Here is my linage just in case you want to make sure it is worth your time.http://waga-michi.com/wagamichikartesite_043.htm Think may! Let Me know if you can make it.
    Last edited by wagamichi; 12/08/2005 12:02am at .

Posted On:
    12/08/2005 11:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The people here wer not being ass holes! i still posted the link to the original "get me worked up thread." DB, you coming?
    I'd certainly keep that possibility open. Although the way my life goes currently, I'll be happy if I make the MD throwdowns (which are held btw about once a month and are listed in the TD section, so if you're ever around, feel free to drop by).

Tomas

Posted On:
    12/08/2005 11:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And we would be honored if you would come to my McDojo and have a tussle! Here is my linage just in case you want to make sure it is worth your time.http://waga-michi.com/wagamichikartesite_043.htm Think may! Let Me know if you can make it.
    You sound like a reasonable guy, so get hip to this:

Lineage is largely shat on on this forum. If you can stand up for yourself, you count. If you cant, your lineage won't help.

Take care.

Tomas

Posted On:
    12/08/2005 4:47pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, Back then I was Mr. Point fighter. But to be fair in the late 80ís we all were.

There's point-sparring and then there's p01nt-sp@rr1ng. Never underestimate the p01nt-sp@rr1ng.

:headbang: :headbang: :la:

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    12/08/2005 11:10pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Depending on your location, I could make it to Indiana.
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast