Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2006 7:54am

Style: TMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This situation irks me to no end. The guy may be a registered member of some time, but he has very few posts to track his knowledge by. This whole situation is backdoor politics at its' worst, and is the prime reason why I'm glad bullshido is around, even if I don't get along with everyone here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 8:59am

Style: Unemployed Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, at least one good thing about this Grayston guy is that he encourages his students to study other styles of Karate.He may be too sensitive but at least he has the balls to put his style up against other styles for comparison.That's a plus in my book.Most 'B.S. artists' don't want their students to have any experience with other martial arts.Whether he is any good or not, that is another thing.

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 11:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What bugs about these karate styles, wheter they are legitimate or not, is the long names.

Why they have to make those longs names? Have you heard of anybody saying "I practice english-western-boxing-with-the-fists-do (the "do" is because I "do" practice it, hahaha, get it?)"?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123