Posted On:
    12/27/2005 10:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why not ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama
    Didn't find anything already here in a search on this...could I ask bullshidoists to work their magic and give opinion on this place...and what exactly is this? corporate TMA?:
    http://www.shindoryu.org

background:
    http://www.shindoryu.org/founder.htm

thanks.
    If you wanted to know anything about me or my ryu - why didn't you simply ask?

Respectfully,

Posted On:
    12/27/2005 10:05am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No connection...

thanks.
    So the fact that the founder (10th Dan) is a member of the World Soke Council shouldn't give any alarm?
    http://www.maotw.com/gmg/s/shindo.html

How does one become 10th dan but claim to be teaching a budo art?

? maybe I'm being too harsh ?
    I have nothing at all to do with this World Soke Council and asked to be removed from their site years ago - but the still list me. I can publically state here that I am in no way connected with these people and have never used the title 'Soke'.

Posted On:
    12/27/2005 10:09am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

do you have to visit and train at a place to start smelling something? I'm smelling Corporate-Ryus (as in ruse). objective: make money by not having to play by the rules while making it look like they play by the rules of legitimacy. An elite form of bullshido I suppose is what I'm suggesting.

just a hunch though...
    Well, well... We are a non-profit making organisation that is on public record as such since 1984. I am quite stunned that you have made these type of posts...

Respectfully,

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2005 11:35am

Style: Goju

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, If I asked the creator of any system about their system, I wouldn't get a very objective opinion, now would I?

calm down, I was guessing based on how I've seen/heard other places setting up shop. I was asking, not accusing.

...it's bullshido.com I asked a question...you defended your Ryu. I'm not going to debate something I haven't seen.

BTW: other places/people have different opinions...you may want to put out the fires here too:
    http://www.geocities.com/what_dayaknow/BudoSeek.htm

(I copied the page in case BudoSeek decides to clean out the thread. the link to the original is here: http://www.budoseek.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7292)

happy hunting.
    Last edited by Kintama; 12/27/2005 11:39am at .

Posted On:
    12/27/2005 11:47am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, If I asked the creator of any system about their system, I wouldn't get a very objective opinion, now would I?
    True, but you still could have asked for referrences - I have a Special Commendation from the Embassy of Japan and have toured JKF dojo in Japan demonstrating Shindo-Ryu Karate-Do...

calm down, I was guessing based on how I've seen/heard other places setting up shop. I was asking, not accusing.
    Fair comment.

...it's bullshido.com I asked a question...you defended your Ryu. I'm not going to debate something I haven't seen.
    I appreciate that - check it out with Razorfoot (FA) - he trained with us and appeared to have fun.

.BTW: other places/people have different opinions...you may want to put out the fires here too:
    http://www.geocities.com/what_dayaknow/BudoSeek.htm
    If appears that Joshua Paszkiewicz is doing OK on his own :) But thanks for the tip-off. Problem occurs because it is a western style with traditional Japanese values, terms, etc., and I think because it is confusing - people read into it what they 'assume' - still - my cross to bear I suppose....

Respectfully,

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    12/27/2005 3:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you throll!

Unbelievable!Why would you post your opinion in this thread when its obvious it's come to a close?

I take it you have studied a martial art and never have you seen awful MA instruction that you never decided to leave?No of course not.Your the type of loser who never questions what is being thought in a MA school.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    12/27/2005 3:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi, Grayston. Can you tell us some more about your MA experience? What is your style like? What are you classes like?

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 5:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi, Grayston. Can you tell us some more about your MA experience? What is your style like? What are you classes like?
    I've e-mailed you...

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:26am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, unfortunately, it has not shown up yet. Feel free to PM me here or e-mail me at Locu5@yahoo.com.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast