Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:03pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    Ha ha ha!!! don't get mad. just trolling. and Like I allready said! TKD in indy sucks! I don't know about your deadly Style from the mary-land mountains. Give me a link to check out! You are probably a good guy.

Oh and I am not a racist! When refering to Korean, I mean from a historic art line not genetics.
    Yeah, ummm...trolling gets you Trollshidoed. I guess you're the kind of shitbag that enjoys acting like an idiot.

I've got no link for you, I don't advertise. I'm not a good guy. I'm an asshole. I piss on the seat when I use public toilets.

Your equivocating was pointless. Genetics, history, culture, whatever. Your comments were offensive.

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:04pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    well ****, you convinced me! Except that "Olympic TKD is a sport, not a martial art" line was just gay.
    Sorry...my room mate is a lesbian. I guess it just rubs off sometimes.

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    Korean Kumdo is not a copy of Kendo, the Koreans as you put it are not coping any thing
    Are you sure? Are you quoting fact or something your teachers told you? Are you going to say that Yudo is not Judo?

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:07pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Yeah, ummm...trolling gets you Trollshidoed. I guess you're the kind of shitbag that enjoys acting like an idiot.

I've got no link for you, I don't advertise. I'm not a good guy. I'm an asshole. I piss on the seat when I use public toilets.

Your equivocating was pointless. Genetics, history, culture, whatever. Your comments were offensive.

Hey this is from your own web site
    "Modelled on the Enshinkan, the Seidokai, and the Nipponkan (the fact that we have to look to the Japanese because there is no Korean model for this is insulting and shamefulˇ¦we must change thatˇ¦and if there is any Korean examples that can be thought of, please tell me.) "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanukah Harry
    Are you sure? Are you quoting fact or something your teachers told you? Are you going to say that Yudo is not Judo?

Well looky there, another one!

I am sorry the Japanese Occupied Korea during WW2 and killed all the Masters There. I am also sorry that to have any martial history, Korea had to import arts from other countries and re-name then. I truly am, but that is the truth! HapKido looks to me like TKD with some Aikido throws. But it is the "Traditional Korean Martial art." Dude. It does not mean you can't fight. You probably can. It just means that there is a lot of History re righting with the Korean arts and that is silly.

And as far as troshidoed? This whole fourm is troll. I like it.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:16pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me get this right. You are making fun of koreans and their Martial Arts while, practicing a style with just as much internal BS surrounding their history.

Here let me fix your post for you:

I am new to this board! I did read the “don’t read” And I am probably going to revisit old wounds. But I got to vent man! So pardon my tirade!

What is with the Kempo arts? There is a saying that people look like their pets. I think the same is true of martial arts. For what ever reason, kempo people all look the same. They all have what I call waga-michi shorei kempo hair! It is a combination of Baptist minister-Mormon-missionary-used car salesman. Along with the hair comes the billboard gi. That’s right they look like some kind of NASCAR poster child.

The second problem with these waga-michi shorei guys is that you can’t tell them anything. Master Parker says so. I was speaking with a waga-michi shorei kempo guy one time. He said the reason they kick so much is because the legs are the strongest part of the body and can do the most damage. When I asked him why they do not punch to the face in their tournaments he said it was far too dangerous. WTF! The legs are the most dangerous weapon you have so kick the face! Yea!!! Don’t punch it though, safety first!

Kata sucks, is the most stupid thing I have ever seen. In fact I am embarrassed for the people doing it!
    :redx:

[IT is Fake?? broke this post, text was changed.]

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:35pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I am at work. cant write a novel.

And remember Kempo is a generic term. we are not with mitosi, parker, Or tracy. never have been.
    How cute, you're dumb too.

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Let me get this right. You are making fun of koreans and their Martial Arts while, practicing a style with just as much internal BS surrounding their history.

Here let me fix your post for you:

That’s kind of funny! you can tell me a lot just back it up with some facts. I changed my position a little; I could not say TKD in Maryland was silly I have not been there. I can say that I put out a post with an opinion and it was met with cussing. How mature and respectable. Profanity is the literary crutch of the inarticulate mother fucker!

Your Kung-fu while ammusing is no good!

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 6:57pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey this is from your own web site
    "Modelled on the Enshinkan, the Seidokai, and the Nipponkan (the fact that we have to look to the Japanese because there is no Korean model for this is insulting and shamefulˇ¦we must change thatˇ¦and if there is any Korean examples that can be thought of, please tell me.) "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wupdishit...you can quote my Xanga...point being what?

Do you even have a clue what I was talking about?
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast