Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 2:53pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I laughed like hell when I read that at MAP. Like someone is just gonna let you put their ENTIRE hand in your mouth.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 2:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Dale,

Welcome to Bullshido. Feel free to let me know if I am way off the mark here.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 2:55pm

Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 6:26pm

Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PRESUPPOSING that Jack got his hand that far into the fellow's mouth somehow, I could rationalize that gag reflex and moreso obstruction by the fist so close to the jaw hinge could prevent the guy from biting.

teh r33l leopord style? :XXcat:http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ghlight=tongue

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 8:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunky
    PRESUPPOSING that Jack got his hand that far into the fellow's mouth somehow, I could rationalize that gag reflex and moreso obstruction by the fist so close to the jaw hinge could prevent the guy from biting.
    Thak your hand and stick it in your mouth, Try doing that with your fist, no try doing that to someone who is BEHIND you and CHOKING you. Besides the GAG REFLEX would make the person jerk away.

Leopard had bigger mouth than man. Plus they guy wasn't being choked when he did it.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 9:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    What he had done as he was losing consciousness was something he had learned from Hatsumi sensei, who had once done it to him: Jack had thrust his hand into the guy's mouth and down his throat, where he began tearing at the guy's esophagus from the inside.

For some reason the guy dropped Jack's class after he got out of the hospital."

......The hell?
    By the sounds of this crap, I'd wager his hand isn't the only thing he thrusts into men's mouths.

Anyway, who would leave their mouth wide open when grappling/fighting? If you get hit in the jaw with your mouth wide open it's gonna hurt or you could bite your tongue.
    Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 10:19pm

Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thak your hand and stick it in your mouth, Try doing that with your fist, no try doing that to someone who is BEHIND you and CHOKING you. Besides the GAG REFLEX would make the person jerk away.
    Heheh, I'm not saying it isn't a bizarre claim, but I DID say that PRESUPPOSE HE DID get his hand in the guys mouth :happy: Even if the gag reflex would make the person jerk away, I'm not sure what difference it would make at that point--nor is clamping down a typical involuntary action when your body wants whatever's in your throat OUT. And, IF the hand WERE that far in, it would be extremely difficult to close the jaw.

I'm not arguing for the likelihood of it having happened, just saying that IF it DID, it would be equally "harder said than done" to simply bite down on the offending hand. It's admittedly a rather silly thing to argue about so I'll leave it at that.

And I of course referenced the leopord facetiously :icon_razz

Posted On:
    12/08/2005 12:03am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You wonder if people like that watch the Three Stooges and think what terrific fighters they could be.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234