12/03/2005 4:19pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

More Ninja Quotes and knowledge

Here is some I picked up, feel free to add

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Tiger
    I did something cool tonight. In training, this girl came at me with a punch, I countered by moving slightly to the side and bringing my hand very quickly straight up to her face á la metsubishi. I never touched her at all and she fell over. The intention was very strong maybe she felt it:D

I thought only Soke could do that sort of stuff :D

Ok, you just scared her, and she flinched. She needs more training and to get hit more often. Fucking intention, are you shitting me.

The next two are Dale Seago, who just got promoted to 15th dan in the Bujinkan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Seago
    My own students have never asked me if they could spar in the dojo, and if they did I wouldn't allow it because one of two things would happen. Either they would "hold themselves back" and prolong things in an unrealistic way because they're friends and training partners and like each other. . .or someone would be injured or dead within a few seconds.
    Its good he doesn’t release those ninjas on the general public.

Budo Taijutsu defence to the shoot:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Seago
    1) Leave for coffee or a movie before they get within their ideal attacking range.

2) If vacating the area is not an option, do something immediately decisive such as shooting them

Just wow. If you really think you can defend against a shoot, like that you got some issues. Everyone I know shoots from close range.

As for your #2 option, thats a solid way to go to jail! I say go for it!

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 4:41pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninja and knowledge shouldn't go in the same sentence.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 5:10pm

Style: Martial Arts man!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the rape prevention class that I teach, I never go full out because I know that I could and would eventually overpower my student and RAPE THEM lol!!

I empathize with them and know why certain schools don't spar - rofl :occasion1

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 5:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he meant with a gun ...or maybe a bow ... Ninja's dont usually shoot in the BBJ or wrestling sense of the word ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 5:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion
    In the rape prevention class that I teach, I never go full out because I know that I could and would eventually overpower my student and RAPE THEM lol!!

I empathize with them and know why certain schools don't spar - rofl :occasion1
    Jesus Lotion thats scary ... you have students ?
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 5:43pm

Style: Martial Arts man!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Jesus Lotion thats scary ... you have students ?

I don;t have a school or anything. I help when I am asked. Do what I am told. In all seriousness, I would never rape anyone. (stagatory is a totally different story rofl). In all seriousness, a friend of mine was like 27 and slept with a 16 year old. He was told by her that she was 18. He got into a bit or trouble but no jail! lol.
    Women taking MA are kewl in my book. I like rolling with them because they tend to focus more on technique than us bruttish guys. I also love rubbing my face on their thingies lol :hitit:

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 5:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don;t have a school or anything. I help when I am asked. Do what I am told. In all seriousness, I would never rape anyone. (stagatory is a totally different story rofl). In all seriousness, a friend of mine was like 27 and slept with a 16 year old. He was told by her that she was 18. He got into a bit or trouble but no jail! lol.
    Women taking MA are kewl in my book. I like rolling with them because they tend to focus more on technique than us bruttish guys. I also love rubbing my face on their thingies lol :hitit:
    The scary part is you having students ... I wasnt thinking your jest was serious ...
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 6:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kaze
    Budo Taijutsu defence to the shoot:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dale Seago:
    1) Leave for coffee or a movie before they get within their ideal attacking range.

2) If vacating the area is not an option, do something immediately decisive such as shooting them
    I pointed out that quote on another thread, and yes it's pure Bullshido. That first post about the "intention" is a good find as well, and your analysis is spot on. This should be a good thread, there are some real doozies out there on those forums.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 6:47pm

Style: PersonalDefenseReadiness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale Seago is always a good source for quotes - if you have some time to kill type his name in the search engine at selfdefenseforums and see what comes up.

You will find gems like

I've knocked people over without touching them, and done other weirdnesses like "spiking" someone's foot to the floor as they attack, or "freezing" them in place while I just walk in and take away their weapon.
    There were also some cool clips with him on the net, but I just dont remember where.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 7:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that you Ronin ?
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast