Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 11:31am

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then I came to realize that they're just making some boring **** look exciting by adding close ups, lighting, and a theoretical look at a bullet getting lodged/bone breaking/guy leaving **** behind.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 4:48pm

Style: MT (no, not "empty")

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KayDeePee
    Then I came to realize that they're just making some boring **** look exciting by adding close ups, lighting, and a theoretical look at a bullet getting lodged/bone breaking/guy leaving **** behind.
    I was also led astray seeing as how exec producer Michael Bay is such a well known master of subtlety and substance.Armageddon anyone? :confused3

Chemist

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 5:38pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just wish I could invent a DNA machine that could spit out a report in less than 2 hours. It kind of reminds me of Knightrider when Hasselhoff would put some dust from a crimescene into Kit's ashtray and Kit would break down the elemental contents by percentage.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 8:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was there anything KITT couldn't do?

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 8:54pm

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crime shows are stupid because they continually take the dump on lawyers that keep "letting off" hard-captured criminals because of "stupid reasons" such as due process and basic rules of evidence and procedure. Seriously, people lap that **** up because they think lawyers are stand-ins for "the man" but it's so fucking stupid..
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Chemist

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 9:57pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ya, "due process" is so lame......
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 9:59pm

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't stop staring at that sig pic. It's just so intruiging. It's just got the bare minimum of bare ass to make you look, but not enough of it to guage the quality of the ass in question. I can't figure it out.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12