Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Professional Wrestler

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 3:42pm

Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS punched GW Bush so hard that his daughters turned to alcohol to try to deaden the pain. Finding no relief they both slept with JFS, at the same time, as Barbara.
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 3:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The truth is finally revealed:

In 1904, "Judo's founder Jigoro Kano sent one of his strongest young judoka, JFS (45000BC-present) with Jojiro Tomita to the White House to assist in a judo demonstration for President Teddy Roosevelt. After a formal demonstration, an American football player in the audience issued an impromptu challenge." The less adept Tomita took to the floor instead of JFS. "Tomita failed with a throw and was pinned helplessly beneath the football player's bulk. JFS, abashed by Tomita's poor showing and frantic to reassert the superiority of Kodokan Judo, stayed on. He persuaded some Japanese businessmen to stake him $1,000 in prize money and embarked on a long career of challenging all comers throughout North and South America. The 6 FT'', 254-pound JFS was said to have engaged in over 1,000 challenge matches ( Gong Sau), never once losing a Gong Sau-style competition and only once or twice suffering defeat as a professional wrestler. In Brazil, where he eventually settled he was feted as Conte Fodador ("Count Fucker") and his savage system of fighting, now called 'Gracie Jujutsu,' is employed by certain fighters in present-day 'no-holds-barred' professional matches."

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 3:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those 2 matches he lost were because he was actually sleepwalking.

After victory was declared for his opponent, he snored and rolled over, killing his opponent and the attending referee. Since there was no ref, nobody could change the outcome of the match. Hence his record remains unchanged.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 3:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS simply stared at this thread and the force of his gaze was enough to make it jump out of the pits of trollshido and into Mega Classics.
    Student of Wan Yi Chuan Kung Fu,
    Kali, & what ever works
    Renaissance Martial Arts
    Rochester, NY

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 3:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS: The True Story
    JFS was born in 1847, and passed away in 1924 ( being reborn after). He was a martial arts master, teacher, healer, and revolutionary. He would protect and help those who were weak and defenseless. Wong Kay-Ying was his father, and he was a physician and great martial arts master also, and part of a group known as the "Ten Tigers of Kwantung," and he and his son lived in the city of Canton.
    Wong Kay-Ying's famous medical clinic was Po Chi Lam, and JFS was there assisting his father. He learned traditional Chinese medicine, and also learned many important values such as generosity and compassion. Wong Kay-Ying always treated a patient, even if he or she was a complete jerk or was poor. He would also secretly treat revolutionaries who were the resistance against the corrupt Ch'ing Dynasty.
    JFSs martial arts training began when he met with his father's teacher, Luk Ah Choi. Luk Ah Choi taught JFS the basics of Hung Gar. After, Wong Kay-Ying took over his son's training. By his early 20's, JFS had made a name for himself as a dedicated physician and a martial arts prodigy. In addition to becoming a master of hung gar, he created the tiger-crane form and added fighting combinations now known as the "nine special fists." JFS was also skilled with many weapons, especially the long wooden staff and the southern tiger fork. One occasion where he utilised his skill with the staff was when he defeated a thirty-man gang on the docks of Canton. He also protected the weak and poor from both criminal gangs and government forces.
    JFS is truly a hero of China,His penis size is still legendary.

Professional Wrestler

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 3:51pm

Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS worked the railroads with John Henry, swinging his penis instead of a hammer. Upon completion of the contest with the machine, John Henry died of heart attack, realizing that JFS completed 11.
    To honor his coworker, JFS actually posed for the 8 foot statue of John Henry in Talcott. So when people gaze upon it, they are actually seeing JFS.
    And the statue is not an exageration, JFS is actually that size.
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 3:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS was a son of a bitch, drove his truck into a 30 ft ditch !
    Crawled out with his dick in his hand
    Said: Hey there ladies I'm one heck of a man !

Lined up 100 whores and fucked 98 till his dick turned blue
    He stroked off , jerked off and fucked the other two !!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 4:13pm

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS breast feed until he was 35, from his own nipples as his mothers breast milk was too impure... hence his strong constitution and the purplish tinge in his man nips.....

wants jade ring

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 4:14pm

supporting member
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS brews his own cologne. A delicious blend of High Karate, Jovan Musk and dit da jow. It's so powerful, your woman is a whore because of it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 4:14pm

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Roses are Red,
    Violets are Blue,
    **** with JFS,
    And he'll Gong Sau you!
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast