Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    12/23/2005 9:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Hey I Have A Penis, It Makes Me A Mighty Hunter/predator/badass Even Though I Am Ridiculously Blind To 50% Of The Population's Potential To Hurt Me. Please Ignore The Fact That This Logical Issue Casts Serious Doubt On The Things I Say On The Internet To Sound Hard To Some Girls.
    lol @ no capslock
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    12/24/2005 11:39am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, that guy up there was rambling for quite a long time. I am only going to comment on one thing in your post, and it is as follows.

"You're the guy saying "hahahaha Rudy, you can't play in the NFL. You'll never be Barry Sanders.""

Yes I am, because Rudy is never going to play in the NFL and he never will be a Barry Sanders.

The statement is true, and you are telling me I am a bad person for putting them down, or bringing them to this realization. I am not trying to beat the notion into these female fighters heads.

I could careless if they continue or quit training this very day. It's not my business to tell them what to do with their lives. I am just commenting on the fact that women have a much smaller genetic potential for fighting than men. That is all.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021