Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 1:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Links from Shenlungyi about his "BUTT-brother" in the Koga clan; one T. Broussard

This is verbatim taken from http://komuso-ryu.tripod.com/

This "butt-brother" of Shenlungyi(who has to this day never posted a response to the allegations that he is nothing more than a video copying master of none, GM of all.

Gotta love these Ashida Kim wannabe ninja masters. Take a look at what is on the site.

Home | Introduction | The 9 Ways | Kuji Kiri | Methodology | Links

Komuso Ryu

Services offered:

While the dark times are supposedly passed away and the ninja no longer for hire, the night is always with us. We of the Komuso Ryu in keeping with the Koga Clan’s teachings of being of service to the community we find ourselves in do offer the following services to the public:

Training: We are not a secret society; rather we are a society with secrets. These secrets we are willing to share with those who are earnestly willing to learn and abide by our code.

Security and threat assessment: Who better to assess threat and act as security than those who are able to by pass security in most circumstances and are a greater threat to the enemies of freedom than those enemies could be to the freedom they so revile?

Ritual skills: The Komuso Ryu has a long tradition of employing its spiritual skills on behalf of others. We stand ready to aid you with such tools as Taoist amulets and the rituals needed to promote harmony in all spheres. In like manner we are equipped to remove malicious energy from homes, people and objects as well as bless homes or aid restless souls in finding peace.

Corporate skills: Given that we live in this post modern era and that companies have become empires the doing of business has become an arena of war. Let Us aid you where we can applying the art of war to commerce in an effort to reveal the traps and snares set by those who do not act for the good of all but rather are driven by greed and seek to rule through the power that money or wealth is a symbol of. Business is war and to prevail one must come to terms with that reality.

Have Flute Staff will travel: Feel the need for the skills of a ninja? Do you desire a seminar on the Silent Way in your area? For these and other reasons the Komuso Ryu will send agents to those who have good cause and sincere desire for our aid.

"Between knowledge and power, rests truth."

They will send agents for those in need of the silent way.

ROFLMAO.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 12/01/2005 1:07pm at .

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 1:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Author of Ninja Magick and the forth coming Revelations of the Black Lotus came into contact with the lore of Komuso Ninja while training under Grand Master Kim. It was the komuso’s emphasis on spiritual power mastering the flesh that enabled T. Broussard to overcome his body’s limits as was needed for him to make his dream of being a ninja a reality as well as granting him a more normal life than is ordinarily afforded to one with a disability.

Seems this man is more than a man and also has some sort of disability and can still be a ninja....

ROFLMAO

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 1:10pm

Style: Kajukenpo Ch'uan Fa / SW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Pass security" ...

what a crock of ****. The whole damn thing ... Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa...

these are funny ass people / fakes / whatever else the imagination can think of.

Thanks for the giggle Dale

Eric

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 1:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. I come across quite a lot of flakey, faddish business-consulting snakeoil in my work life, but the "bad 80's martial arts film school of management and negotiation strategy" is a new on me.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 1:13pm

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is the first time i have heard of a ninja being able to exorcise spirits and clean energies.
    Last edited by Method2Madness; 12/01/2005 1:16pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 1:35pm

Style: BBT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ugh...Ninjers. I wish I could force myself to laugh at such pathetic people, but all I can do is wonder WHAT THE ****?

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 2:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Method2Madness
    this is the first time i have heard of a ninja being able to exorcise spirits and clean energies.
    This is Ashida Kim and his ass lackey Ian Prescott talking about Ninja skills they learned from Eric Van Lustbader Ninja novels.

Totally full of excrement these Ashida Kim ninja wannabees.

Sounds like their Reiki masterships(Ill have fun with this in another thread later) are coming to warp their minds.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 2:29pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The funiiest thing is these guys seem to have this weird small town "The South Will Rise Again!" mentality. I guess when the hogs, pickup trucks and tobacco plants start to get boring your minds wanders, and you just finished watching "Amercian Ninja 6"......

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    This is Ashida Kim and his ass lackey Ian Prescott talking about Ninja skills they learned from Eric Van Lustbader Ninja novels.

Totally full of excrement these Ashida Kim ninja wannabees.

Sounds like their Reiki masterships(Ill have fun with this in another thread later) are coming to warp their minds.
    It's really right out of Eric Van Lustbader, isn't it? The only difference is that Eric Van Lustbader is technically strong in writing. The website you quoted, however, has really painful run on sentences.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 6:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    : We are not a secret society; rather we are a society with secrets.
    This statement is ripped off directly from the FreeMasons!
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast