Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last

Style
    TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so when does the whole question of "im doing this for fun" turn into "im doing this for life"??

Style
    Japanese Jujutsu / aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My dad took me to see some Jakie Chan movies when i was little nad then took me to a dojo. Later Star Wars and some of the damn ninja movies of the eighties took care of the rest. I fell in love with the stuff.

Style
    BJJ and MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the reason why i do martial arts is because i like to fight. Ever since i was little i was always punching or kicking somthing.

Style
    Boxing, Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bruce Lee movies! I started TKD when I was 11, then one day I tried to block a kick and broke my wrist. I realized I didn't like pain, so I quit and took up boxing....go figure!

Style
    Systema, BJJ, Arrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sionce I first kicked a grown man in the testes at age 5, I have been facinated with the art of the groing kick, hence TKD. I turned to BJJ because - what better way to deal with kicked testicles than curling up in a little ball, rolling around and crying, all while staying in the fight.

Style
    FMA, Jujutsu/Judo/SAMBO
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like contact sports and competition. After busting my ass during high school football, and being on a 4 win team, I decided that I'd be better off doing a non-team sport.

Since my favorite thing about football was inflicting pain on opponents, outmaneuvering them, and knocking them on their ass, I thought I'd cut right to the chase.

Martial arts seemed like a good idea. I also developed a love for FMA, due to the fact that it is quite fun to whack people with sticks.

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno
    I like contact sports and competition. After busting my ass during high school football, and being on a 4 win team, I decided that I'd be better off doing a non-team sport.
    Yeah, I like being the only one responsible for my wins and losses as well.

At least if/when I lose, I know it wasn't because someone was dragging their ass around the field. Or, if that was why I lost, I was the only one to blame.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Style
    AIKIDO
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a more efficient way to use my body

Style
    _razilian _iu _itsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ummm, helllooooo? Ring-girls???

Style
    WC,Boxin,Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like contact sports, I have been fighting since i first started elementry skool, i was about 4 when i got in my first fight, i couldnt even ride a bike yet......but i didnt start martial arts until after i had a teacher that was a professional fighter at one time and knew a few styles of martial arts an this boy tested him in the middle of class and he slammed him over a table and 2 chairs right on his fuckin head.....after that i went out and got involved in martial arts....but i already knew how to fight just cuz i have been fighting my whole life an i used to train myself in my basement on a bag. I basically had no choice but to kno how to fight because i grew up in a rough place.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last