Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 3:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with your assesment. I give him full credit for stepping into the ring. He said the guy is about 270 pounds who drilled him so not a little guy. He was under the impression it was a GJD guy, not an F2 guy.

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar

You are in a lot of trouble.

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 4:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Twirling Foot Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh, i know that guy. yeah, he's a monster, 270 if he's a pound. shows up like once every six months, not sure anyone really knows what his deal is. he's not a goju dude, though. he trained in something or other, somewhere, but would show up at the gville dojo with boxing gear and just work the bag with an endless stream of big, gnarly, slow earthquake 1-2s. he popped one guy on the top of the head -- seriously, the guy ducked into it, and it hit, like, the very top -- and the kid had to go to the fuckin' doctor. 16 oz gloves and headgear too. sheesh. tony should've soccer kicked him in the balls. not that i would, of course. i'd shake his hand and smile and say, "thanks for the headkick, mister sapp," and go home and cry.

anyway, my best to tony. nice guy. you gonna go cheer him on? might be fun.
    Last edited by Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD; 12/01/2005 4:15pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 10:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My friend Brian just bought a plane from another mutual friend who owns 5 or 6 jets. I think we are going to fly up to the fight...it's a 6 seater if you want to go and there's room let me know. If we drive you are more than welcome as well. I think we are going to get some ringside seats or a VIP table.

I think we are taking it for a test flight on the 13th of this month for a meeting in Atlanta of Tech Angel Investors...I'll give a full report =)

I want to go down to the dojo on a Saturday but I realized I've gotten even shittier than before (not certain how possible) from training with people 6 or 7 inches shorter than me. I pretty much stand straight up now, am not keeping my chin tucked, and dropping my right hand a lot. I'm also keeping my feet to close together in my stance...but that just may be from working with the MT guy as opposed to what little boxing I had learned. I just lost any fear of getting hit or knocked out and of course haven't trained enough this year to stay sharp at all.

I mean Tony's gotten better but he rarely landed a punch on me in the past. I really need to take some classes with you for about 3 months with a good boxing instructor and tighten up again...will you be my friend and bludgeon me repeatedly about the head with your hands as we engage in the fisticuffs?

Gringo Grande
    Last edited by Gringo Grande; 12/02/2005 10:56am at .

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 11:01am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bludgeon? sure, assuming i can make a proper fist again. guess i'll find out tonight.

tony never landed a punch on you? you should've tried standing straight in front of him while he clubs you on the head like one of the fucking bushwhackers. i did, worked like a charm.

all the short guys around my gym figured out that uppercuts in the clinch work rather nicely on the tall guy, so my standing-up-straightness has been somewhat curtailed. seriously, it was like raccoons teaching each other to wash food. one guy did it, and all of a sudden the knowledge was magically transmitted into everyone's brain. fuckers.
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 12:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahaha...that Raccoon line made me laugh out loud. Of course I was always under the impression that short people were built specifically to eat repeated knees?

Seriously though, I know I've gotten bad...my MT friend Brian and I sparred on Sunday for the first time in two months and he mentioned I'd gotten pretty sloppy and that he had actually been able to punch me cleanly a couple of times.

Funny story about the uppercuts...Tony is so used to overpowering the poor TKD/Krav guys...the other night I just covered up and let him take 7 or 8 shots and then gave him a nice upper cut. Mike was like, "Uh Tony...you are going to have to be careful about not forgetting that guys can take your shots".

Once again however, he's actually getting in the ring, for better or worse, unlike me so he's got my respect and I'll help him anyway I can.

Gringo Grande

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 1:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Grande
    Once again however, he's actually getting in the ring, for better or worse, unlike me so he's got my respect and I'll help him anyway I can.
    i concur, except for the helping part. not that i won't ever help him or anything, mind you, just not "anyway i can." i'm rather lazy.
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 1:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But you're hot.

Gringo Grande
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12