Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's great. The kids look like they are really enjoying it too, which is the main thing.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitsuman
    congrats!

Im unsure of the exact rule set for this wrestling comp, but from the top picture it looks like your student is not underhooking the far arm. Which means the other kid could take his back.

Is that legal in this type of wrestling.

(I'm just making conversation not nit-picking)

the pictures aren't from the tournament, they are from a class last March. He is not underhooking the arm because he is FOUR GODDAMNED YEARS OLD!

Just kidding. At that point in his training I was happy he had even SECURED an arm! When they are 4, you take what you can get and build one little bit at a time. I try not to push for too much technical perfection at the cost of class fun.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pics are from one of my classes, NOT TOURNAMENT and I have parental permission (nay ENDORSEMENT!) to post them. Dad is very proud...
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraMusashi
    How do Armbar??!?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scrapper, because of these pictures, you have helped convince my girlfriend that if we ever have kids, they will wrestle.

+rep for you =P
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, write up a brief article for this and I'll put it up on the front page. Way cool.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scrapper, because of these pictures, you have helped convince my girlfriend that if we ever have kids, they will wrestle.

+rep for you =P
    Scrapper, in that case I will - rep you, 'cause these kids should all do judo...

:happy:

Page 3 of 3 First 123