Sponsored Links Spacer Image

10th level Superlesson Grandmaster

Posted On:
    12/01/2005 11:55pm

Style: Currently Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion
    Oh well I guess he won't read this anyway since he got his panties in a bunch and put me on his ignore list. :new_blowi

:qcheerlea
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Lightweight

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 1:12am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by liokault
    I do not know Deadly Dicker but a guy I work with is in WUMA and we talk about DD sometimes.

Yes he is out of shape, but back in the day he was a very good point fighter and general tough guy in kick boxing..
    I'm not one of these people who assumes that just because someone looks like a bit of a porker, that they're automatically not good martial artists.

Still, in the context of the picture it can be found under, the following quote is a bit ironic.

Hop Kuin Do is also very good for those who are interested mainly in fitness.
    Attached Images  

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 6:17am

Style: Kfu, Wc, Taiji, Mili comb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mizhong quan

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 6:25am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    OK, so after the first couple of hours of sparring a new person every 3 minutes, how much resistance do the opponents give say after 60 opponents? Is this just to show a given technique against a semi-compliant partner or is it sparring against a fully resisting opponent?
    GM, Mateus. Can you help clarify some more?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 7:13am

Style: KickBoxing, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateus
    I hate these sport fighters who practice stuff like kick boxing (which is essentially contact style Karate) and then think that its actual fighting......
    So,, you practice "Kfu, Wc, Taiji, Mili comb"

Kfu? WC? Kung Fu? (nuff said)

Taiji

Mili comb?

I've not heard of this one but I take it is some kind of Military based system like Krav Magna or whatever. I'm presuming this is the "Style is run by a former SAS guy he runs us all pretty hard".

Where this happens: "as for the grading, the ones ive been to are pretty full on.. Knives, sticks, bottles, closed environment, debris environment, stairs, grappling punching kicking, 2 on 1, 3 on 1 etc etc"

Where is the website to this style? Do you have more info?

Someone should call bullshido on your ass you bitch.

Go and train with some good kickboxers or boxers, you'll may find you'll be puking after 30 minutes. You'll probably also find that despite all your years practicing of pre-arranged scenarios will helmets and bats, playing army with SAS masters' stiff rods, 2 minutes of un-choreographed full contact fighting will cause you to realise that your SAS sifu is not the god you think he is. You may break up with him, throw away the ring he gave you, return the half-heart shaped pendant he gave you (the one you bought together - he kept one half you kept the other) maybe cry and feel down for a bit, eat some comfort food and get your hair and nails done, but hopefully be able to move on. And soon the whole episode will be history, you will be able to look back on it, and like so many people on these boards, be able to say "Yes, i did *** style for 5 years then I discovered it was ineffective so I moved on, now i have done Maui Thai for 1 week and I have learnt more than i ever new". So what I'm trying to say is, don't worry, your not alone. When you mature and go through puberty you will hopefully no longer be plagued with fantasies of guns and army, mystical kung fu masters and Taiji. You will shake that of and realise that martial arts and fighting is not for you, possibly persue a career in fashion or interior design. You have always been good with colours. Thanks for reading..

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 7:28am

Style: Kfu, Wc, Taiji, Mili comb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL..

Im 42 years old I served 22 years in the royal Marines (A regiment famous for boxing), served in desert storm, Bosnia and northern ireland, when I left the service I worked in columbia for the americans... I have experienced real combat Biatch, more than youll ever get in a Crappy ring.. I enjoyed your post though thanks.. You must be very pleased with your literacy.....
    Last edited by Mateus; 12/02/2005 7:31am at .

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 7:37am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you are done peeing in the corner to mark your territory and declare dominance over a younger pack member, can we get back to the questions at hand, namely the claim that your BB belt tests consists of 300+ fights in a 24 hour period. Please explain how this is possible. Are these just technique demonstrations against a semi-compliant partner?

EDIT: This is the third time I have asked this question. Your refusal to answer implies duplicity or ignorance. Which is it?
    Last edited by Locu5; 12/02/2005 7:50am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 11:45am

Style: FMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL..

Im 42 years old I served 22 years in the royal Marines (A regiment famous for boxing), served in desert storm, Bosnia and northern ireland, when I left the service I worked in columbia for the americans... I have experienced real combat Biatch, more than youll ever get in a Crappy ring.. I enjoyed your post though thanks.. You must be very pleased with your literacy.....

You and everyone else who's ever claimed it online.... I swear half the world's military post on fucking Martial arts forums

Old School DM

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 3:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, so far we have:

1) The style with no name... (EDIT: I missed the post with the style - sorry bout that)

2) Being taught by an unnamed, but kick ass, former special forces type...

3) Which claims to be the t3h d34dly, and require its black belts to undergo a 24 hour ritual of full on attacks by 300 people with knives, baseball bats, and broken bottles...

*sniff*

So far, smells like Bullshido.
    Last edited by Grashnak; 12/02/2005 8:56pm at .
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Old School DM

Posted On:
    12/02/2005 4:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL..

Except, of course, that your public profile says you were born in 1970 and are a medical doctor... EDIT: oh, and you have 5 black belts...

Mateus
    Registered Member
    Last Activity: Today 07:31 AM

Add Mateus to Your Buddy List Add Mateus to Your Ignore List

Forum Info Contact Info
    PostsTotal Posts: 25 (0.05 posts per day)
    Find all posts by Mateus
    Find all threads started by Mateus

Referrals: 0 Home Page:
    http://www.shaolin-society.co.uk
    Email:
    Send a message via email to Mateus
    Private Message:
    Send a private message to Mateus

Additional Information Group Memberships
    Birthday:
    January 19, 1970
    Primary Style:
    Kfu, Wc, Taiji, Mili comb
    MD
    Martial Arts Experience:
    30 odd years many different styles 5 black belts
    Quote:
    Your best weapon is your enemies mind
    Last edited by Grashnak; 12/02/2005 4:04pm at .
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast