Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 7:11pm

Style: BBT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Humidorka?

I just got back from smoking a really smooth, bold El Rey De Mundo outside and wondered; any of you Bullshidoists out there into Cigars? I only have one Humidor, but it's a pretty good size. It's Cherry lined with Spanish Cedar (of course). I usually keep it stocked with a good 25-40 sticks, but sometimes it can get a bit low.

Just wondering how many other people out there have an unhealthy habit. :)

Favorite brands? Let's hear em'.

:adios: :XXsmoker:

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 7:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the big draw to cigars? Do they taste better than they smell? Bevause to me they reek.

My bad habit Steak, it is so choice.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 7:38pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my bad habit is a cigar made with steak I love that meaty burn.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 7:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    What's the big draw to cigars? Do they taste better than they smell? Bevause to me they reek.

My bad habit Steak, it is so choice.
    It's like wine...only wine smells better. Really though, once you start smoking them you'll really appreciate all the different flavors you'll get.

Also, I'm not talking about "cigars" like Black an Mild, Swisher, etc. I'm talking about premium cigars like Cohiba, Rocky Patel, Arturo Feunte, Ashton, Padron, 5 Vegas, etc.

And remember kiddies, DON'T INHALE. :toothy10:

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 7:56pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to smoke good cigars regularly on weekends a few summers ago, but then I started craving them randomly in the middle of the week. I do not like being addicted to unhealthy things, so I stopped. This was without inhaling.

On the other hand, I am addicted to beer. I am obsessed with tasting new varieties as often as possible. It is bad.

I am also addicted to beer pong.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 7:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by garbanzobean
    I used to smoke good cigars regularly on weekends a few summers ago, but then I started craving them randomly in the middle of the week. I do not like being addicted to unhealthy things, so I stopped. This was without inhaling.

On the other hand, I am addicted to beer. I am obsessed with tasting new varieties as often as possible. It is bad.

I am also addicted to beer pong.
    I crave them, but not like an addiction. I crave them about as much as I would crave a hamburger. It's not unbearable, just irritating at best.

And it's a funny thing you mention the beer thing. I have a MT friend who is crazy about beer. He says he tries not to be a "beer snob". He's really big into the seasonal beers and such.