Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    12/04/2005 6:01pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saw and watched the fight. I was the only one actually watching it, I didn't feel like it was Taylor's.

Even the stats showed hopkins throwing and landing more punches so I was not to sure why Lederman had Taylor up by like 6 rounds in round 8?

Anyways....why would they want Hopkins to have the unified belts when he is about to retire?

I think it was rigged and I am beginning to not like the politics in boxing.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 10:21am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I gave Hopkins round 4, and 6-12. 115-113 for Hopkins. What are you going to do?

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 1:55pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know, I think that the first fight should of been a draw, and that in the first fight Taylor was actually doing WAY more than he did the second fight.

The second fight, Hopkins was getting off more, and getting off first. He was beating Taylor to the punch and making Taylor miss.

It was complete bullshit, and boxing is just ridiculous now a days. Atleast in MMA if you want to win they can't take it away from you. Since it's pretty obvious who dominates the fight.

So rule of thumb, HURT the other person so there is no doubt in anyone's mind who won.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12