Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Legomepanda is a child molester.

Also, hai guyz! Wai not Michigan!

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 3:42pm

Style: Western Internal Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey , Y'all... here is a new pushhands combative and health silkreeling device for Internal Boxers... It is called the Minotaur Rigpa. If you go to these links you can see its overall purpose in an integrated external, internal regimen. Now before you all critique it in a bad way.... which I do welcome, It might be good to view the development of the device and visit this facebook page info... http://www.facebook.com/SinghMinotaur .. now best of all I would like to invite adepts who are internal boxer who studies simular internal practices found in this video: www.youtube.com/angelsgymsingh.... to send me videos of samples of their form, sparring and meditation work.... you all can see mine on my youtube channel... After we both see each others skills and think we can learn from each other I would like to welcome you to my personal studio ... ... this is an invitation for advanced practitioners who are adepts at healing and harming ... This Invitation is for a Midwest Throwdown in the areas of Taiji, Bagua, Xingyi, Wing Chun, Western Boxing and Silat Pushhands and Stickyhands Sparing. It is also for the presentation of the Minotaur Rigpa and for the invitees to try it out... I will be running the session as well as participating in the activities. The order of acivities are: 1). Yoga Stretch, Brass Ring and Gada Warmup [20-30 Mins]. 2). Breathing Meditation and Asana [20-30]. 3). Form Practice [20-30]. 4. Moog Jung, Minotaur Rigpa, Pushhands and Stickyhands Sparring [60-90]. 5. After Session Discussion and Information Sharing..... Please send vids and inquires to my Minotaur Rigpa Facebook page. This throwdown session will be photographed, videoed, discussed, reviewed and approved by the US Grandmasters Council, World Martial Arts College and Angel's Gym as an advanced seminar for intenal boxing adepts. Altough I am hosting the event I do not expect to be the most skilled practitioner there. I have been made aware of Adepts who are as young as 27 years old so age is not a limit to knowledge and ability. The videos are for making sure the level of skill of the participants is suitable for the occasion..... The event will be held in Des Moines Iowa.... hopefully this summer, on a Saturday and the date dependent on the selected invitees schedule.... Much love and respect.... Oh by the way if there are youth that are trained pushhands 5-12 and are your sons or daughters then please send a vid and bring them too... My son would love to pushhands with someone his age.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 12:15pm

Style: grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Woa woa woa, I'm glad I came back to Bullshido. I'm not a child molester, it only happened that once. To myself. And not so much once as once a day ever since.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    11/17/2012 1:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Midwest ThrowDown Interest??

He put his crotch in my face 4 seconds before our match ended. Child. Molester.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 1:20pm

Style: grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it finally my turn to flip out on the internet and bait someone into a grudge match? I know you're sad I've been away, but you can put your face back in my crotch next time we meet.

Posted On:
    11/29/2012 8:56am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome to the site, This is a very good forum site here you can find lot of things.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910