Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 2:04am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mongo-

Thank you for your response. I am not advocating babying the youth- I am advocating being classy and objective- rather than trash mouthed and sarcastic.

There are a few individuals on this forum who are more beast than man. Perhaps they should spend their time posing for anthropology book pictures entitled "The Evolution of Man- Cro-Magnum" rather than speaking on behalf of martial artists.

LB

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 2:17am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey "Is it Fake"

Quote: Wow, for a 40 year old ex-vet, you sure write long ass run on sentences like a teenager.

Read the site.

It is funny to me that your first posts are in this topic.

Funny how this is the only topic to peak your interests.

I'm wondering if this is your school?

Response: You sure have a pathetic sense of humor. Probably goes hand in hand with your social life and sex life. Thanks for the grammar lesson! Did you learn that in your "Hooked on Phonics" cassette today?

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 7:18am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hypocrite much?

Lead by example. If you want people to be classy, you should act that way yourself.

Anyway, quit avoiding questions, is that your school or not?

Crying and whining when someone points out how you act.. The fact that you are right and everyone else is wrong. Lash out at people who didn't say anything bad to the kid.

Again, you are acting like a teenager.

This is the 21st Century you might want to pick up CDs. Oh, I'm sorry, Compact Discs.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 7:38am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Toby, please ignore the attention whore. What is your goal, specifically, in being a martial artist? Where do you see yourself in MA in 1 year? in 5? in 10? Despite the hard edge here, we do care deeply about getting people into good martial arts and spreading the pain. Fresh meat is always welcome.

I want to reiterte the invite to attend a Throwdown in MD. You will have fun. You will be respected (unless you intentionally cause issues). You will learn.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456